Quick & Easy Salisbury Steak
This quick & easy recipe for Salisbury Steak will make even finicky eaters happy. My family requests this for birthdays and other special days. I serve it with mashed potatoes & green beans.
- 2 pounds ground chuck or ground round
- 2 packages of Onion gravy mix
- 2 eggs
- One eighth to one quarter cup of water (depends on how dry the hamburger is)
- 3-4 packages of brown gravy mix (can also use onion gravy mix in place of brown or a combination of both)
- Mix hamburger, 2 packages of onion gravy mix, eggs and water until it's well combined.
- Form into patties of 1/4 to 1/3 pound each and place in a 13" x 9" baking pan.
- Bake in preheated 350 degree oven for 30 minutes.
- While the patties are cooking make the gravy mix as directed on the package.
- Remove pan from oven and drain grease if necessary.
- Pour gravy over the patties and return to the oven for an additional 20 minutes.
Pyrex Easy Grab 3-Quart Oblong Glass Bakeware Dish
Manufacturer: World Kitchen (PA)
Part Number: 1085782
Cuisinart 77-10 Chef's Classic Stainless 10-Piece Cookware Set
Part Number: ZPV-662
Amazon Price: $111.86
4 Pcs Stainless Steel Mixing Bowls Set - Set of 4 German Mixing Bowls Cookware Set
Part Number: MW1570
Amazon Price: $18.25
Oxo Good Grips Measuring Spoons, Stainless Steel, 4-Pc
Part Number: 76281
Amazon Price: $21.95