Article Submissions and Advertising
You are welcome to submit a guest post or become a regular contributor. Before doing so, please take a look at our blog. See if you think you are a good match before spending your time and talents contributing. Doing so will increase the odds of your article being chosen and posted.
- Your post or article must be your own original work. We will use copycheck.org to confirm.
- Your post should be on a topic that is relevant to Busy Dads. Check out the site (or your neighbors) for inspiration.
- We reserve the right to edit you post.
- Spelling and grammar counts! (you never get a second chance to make a first impression!). If your submission is careless in these areas, we probably will not post it. Busy Dads barely have time to check their own kids' homework!
- Affiliate links are not allowed.
- If you would like to include a link to your blog or website, it will be included if we post your article.
- Busy dads or moms or even busy kids can submit (kids ask your parents before sending!)
- Common word processing formats are allowed (word, text, email, etc).
- Advertising in the guise of a blog article will not be allowed. If you have an ad you would like us to look at, check out the link on this page. We will be happy to review your ad and see if we feel like it adds value to Busy Dads.
- We will send a note when we get your article so you know you got through to us. If you do not hear back in a week or so, please be patient (check out the title page if you wonder why).