Check out the translation for “baseball” on SpanishDict!
Ted Williams of the Boston Red Sox collects six hits in eight at-bats during a doubleheader against the Philadelphia Phillies on September 28, 1941, the final day of Major League Baseball’s regular season. His batting average rises to.406 as a result of the performance. The first player to hit.400 since 1930, he becomes the first player to do so since 1930. When asked about hitting.400, he told the Boston Globe, “I think I’ll be content with that sensation out there today.” It was the hardest thing I’d ever wanted to do in my whole life.” Additionally, the left fielder led the major leagues with 37 home runs, 135 runs, and a slugging average of.735 in addition to his.406 batting average, the highest in the majors since Williams.
In 1947, he repeated as Triple Crown victor.
He was named to the All-Star squad a total of 17 times throughout his playing career.
After hitting another home run in his final at-bat, he now has a total of 521 home runs in his professional baseball career.
- In light of the fact that he was called into military service twice throughout his professional life, his accomplishments were all the more outstanding.
- The Washington Senators (later renamed the Texas Rangers) were managed by Williams, who was elected into the Baseball Hall of Fame in 1966.
- He had his uniform number 9 retired by the Boston Red Sox in 1984.
- After his father’s death, his son made the contentious decision to send his father’s remains to a cryonics facility for preservation.
- Chick Gandil, Buck Weaver, Happy Felsch, Swede Risberg, Fred McMullin, Eddie Cicotte, and Lefty are all suspended immediately by White Sox owner Charles Comiskey.
- Petersburg, Russia, on September 28, 2018, more than a month after sailing from Vladivostok, on the opposite side of the country, to unload its cargo.
see this page for further information Announcing that any Cuban who wishes to leave the island was free to do so, Fidel Castro made his announcement on September 28, 1965, six years after he led the Cuban Revolution and four years after the failed United States-backed Bay of Pigs Invasion of Cuba.
- see this page for further information William, duke of Normandy, invades England from the port of Pevensey on the country’s southeast coast, claiming his title to the English throne.
- Willie was the boy that wasn’t born to his mother and father.
- The ship, which was built in Germany, was taking part in an overnight cruise from Tallinn, the capital city of Estonia, to the port of Helsinki.
- Pompey the Great demonstrated tremendous military prowess on the battlefield during his long and distinguished military career.
- see this page for further information Ted Williams of the Boston Red Sox smashes a home run in his final at-bat of his 21-year career on September 28, 1960, at Fenway Park in Boston.
- Cabrillo was not the first person to try to find a water route across the continent of North America, and.
Sullivan’s program included a wide range of artists, including Elvis Presley, during the height of its popularity in the 1950s and 1960s.
Globally, it is believed that between 20 and 50 million people died as a result of the epidemic before it was brought to a close.
see this page for further information In Ontario, Canada, Roch Theriault fatally wounds Solange Boislard.
Theriault was obsessed with anatomy and medicine, and he used Boislard as a test subject for primitive intestine surgery.
see this page for further information On September 28, 1918, Private Henry Tandey, a British soldier serving in the French town of Marcoing, is said to have come upon a wounded German soldier and rescued him.
The episode would go down in the annals of World War I history, albeit the specifics of the occurrence are still unknown. see this page for further information
béisbol in Spanish is “BASEBALL”. Find accurate translations, clear pronunciations, Spanish example sentences, and other meanings on Lexico.com.
See the definition ofbéisbol in Spanish.
- Yes, I’m overjoyed for Johnny Damon and the rest of the squad
- They’ve become my favorite baseball team in recent years. There have been grave forecasts about the end of baseball as a major sport if a strike or lockout occurs
- However, there has been no such prognosis. The Cardinals went from being one of the poorest teams in baseball to becoming one of the greatest as a result of this invention. For me, it is unfathomable that the highest-paid club in baseball would begin the season in such a sour mood
- Then there’s the statement about baseball, which has resulted in the sport being a disgraced wreckage. Until recently, there was little or no testing of baseball players for performance-enhancing drugs. When he relocated to Canada for his high school years, he grew fascinated with the game of baseball. He did state that he simply enjoyed the game of baseball and wished to be in the thick of things
- It is true that they show up at stadiums to support their favorite baseball, football, and ice hockey teams
- As we drove back to our house after my baseball game, I had no clue what was in store for me. Baseball is a game of little details, and right baseball is a game of small details
- This is the principle behind the game of baseball. The XFL provided us with teams that we didn’t require, but Major League Baseball intends to take away clubs that we desire. A brilliant athlete at his high school, Eisenhower excelled in both baseball and American football
- I assume that’s the draw of watching baseball, golf, or tennis live
- I suppose that’s the charm of watching baseball, golf, or tennis live
- Baseball and boxing were the only two genuinely national sports in America while he was at his prime, and he played in both of them. Several years ago, Wang played on a Level B team for a record business, which was his greatest level of baseball experience. Not too shabby for a guy who grew up in a part of the country that isn’t particularly recognized for its professional baseball
- This is one of the most disappointing things that has happened to me in baseball since I see a lot of potential there
- Baseball had risen to become the national sport of the United States by the early twentieth century. As a result, we must be a little more inventive nowadays in order to encourage young children to participate in baseball.
- In addition, he enjoyed throwing baseballs so hard that they popped into the glove and made his hands red
- He was a great pitcher. In all likelihood, he hit baseballs harder and farther than anybody else who ever played the game, particularly from both sides of the plate
- The batboy was myself, and we sold baseballs and created baseballs in our shop. In tandem with the growth in size of players, the size of ballparks and strike zones decreased, the hardness of bats and baseballs increased, and the quality of pitching decreased. The baseballs fell out of his ball bag as a result of this action. Children waited in line along the railing from the dugout to shallow right field, holding their scorecards and baseballs in hopes of getting a signature after the game. There has never been a batted ball that has struck the center field scoreboard, although two baseballs have come close to doing so
- If you want to improve your performance, the best thing to do is throw the baseballs harder. It was your type of night on Tuesday if you prefer to watch pitchers hurl baseballs from the mound toward the plate rather than folding chairs from the bullpen into the seats. He placed an order with Rawlings for seven dozen baseballs. At the plate, he repeatedly bailed out, twisting his head and neck in an attempt to avoid the blind area that he faced when attempting to observe baseballs head-on
- As long as there were no customers in line, Joe was kept occupied by the proprietor of the hobby shop, who constantly supplied the man with boxes of baseballs and photographs to sign for eventual sale. He was pulling the baseballs out of the umpire’s bag when he got arrested. Parker got to the ballpark early, and the first person out of the Arkansas clubhouse was Wilson, who was carrying a batting tee and a bag of baseballs
- Wilson was the first person out of the Arkansas clubhouse. There were just two people on the field and a few buckets of baseballs inside the technical wonder that was probably never meant to be used for baseball in the first place. However, we were entertained by his anecdotes, and we all received autographed baseballs. They had previously witnessed Murray blister baseballs from the right side, so they hurried to Asheville to put a stop to the experiment before it could be completed. Earlier this week, he sat in the Mariners’ clubhouse, signing a couple baseballs that had been handed to him by coach John Moses. He also sponsors a local kids baseball league and provides baseballs, bats, and cleats for the players. That was a memorable experience for me because you don’t catch too many baseballs with your bare hands
- This national sport of the United States is played with two teams of nine players each. The players run between three bases (fields of diamonds) and one plate (home plate), which together make a rombo of bases and home plate. The lanzador (pitcher) throws a meatball to the batter (batter), who must hit it with a bat in order to get it out of the reach of the fildeadores (fielders), run around the bases, and return to the plate in order to earn a run (run). If the pelota, which was launched by one of the fielders, reaches any of the bases before the batter reaches that location, the game is declared over. The Serie MundialWorld Series is the most significant annual football tournament in the world.
Baseball Terms in Spanish
Games have the ability to bring people together, and baseball is one of the most popular sports in the world, with a large following in Spanish-speaking nations. In several nations, including Chile, Cuba, the Dominican Republic, Mexico, and Venezuela, it is one of the most popular sports to participate in. A sport like baseball has a dedicated following that defies the language barrier that separates fans from their favorite players. It might be entertaining to acquire sports jargon in a foreign language in order to increase the number of individuals with whom you can converse about your passion.
Spanish Baseball Vocabulary
While the nature of the game might differ from one country to another, the terminology used in the game is often the same.
|El Receptor o Cátcher||Catcher|
|El lanzador o Pícher||Pitcher|
|Primera base||First base|
|Segunda base||Second base|
|Tercera base||Third base|
|Base meta||Home plate|
Discussing Baseball in Spanish
The first and most crucial thing to understand about baseball in Spanish is that many of the terminology are derived directly from the original language, which is English. You’re likely to know words like cátcher, béisbol, pcher, and base right away if you’ve studied the language. You will not have to spend much time learning these terms if you want to chat about baseball in Spanish. As a baseball player, you may come across expressions like these:
- You are no longer in the game. This is used when the umpire determines that a hitter or baserunner has been thrown out. Take note that the English prepositionout is retained in the Spanish sentence
- Estás ponchao, which translates as “You are punch-out.” It is customary to say “estás ponchaois” to imply that a hitter has been struck out. It refers to the actual movement made by the umpire in this particular occasion.
In order to enjoy a baseball game with your pals, you will need to be able to comprehend what is being place. While many English phrases and terms have been translated into Spanish, there are certain idioms that you may not be familiar with until you learn the Spanish for them. As an illustration:
- The house has been stocked. – The bases have been loaded. I was hit by a jonrón. – He hit a home run in the first inning
- Pillar al corredor. – Caught in the middle of two worlds
- Jonrón has a completely stuffed house. Home run with the bases loaded
- Grand slam (a home run with the bases loaded)
- It is customary to “hang the third ring” when the pitcher gets the third out, which is literally translated as “hang the third ring” in English
- However, it is not customary when the pitcher gets the third out.
All Things Baseball
While this is not an exhaustive list of all things baseball, it will provide you with a solid foundation upon which to build your knowledge of the game in Spanish. In addition to having a good time, using these terms to describe a popular sport in the Spanish-speaking world can help you sound more like a local speaker. Get your bat out of the bag!
- Grades 5 through 9 are divided into five categories: elementary school, middle school, high school, and postsecondary education.
- Vocabulary for Football in Spain Soccer (futbol) is the most popular sport in the Spanish-speaking world, and it is also the most widely practiced. If you want to make small conversation, this is a subject that you will almost certainly be unable to resist discussing
- The Imperfect Tense in Spanish: When Should It Be Used? When it comes to learning Spanish, the Imperfect tense is one of the most difficult (or el imperfecto). Even though its conjugations are quite basic, its application might be challenging. One reason for the difficulty is because the Imperfect tense, as it is used in Spanish, does not truly exist in English
- This is one of the reasons for the difficulty.
baseball – Spanish translation – Linguee
|Through the support totheBaseballCama ineras, we promotethis popular national sport.femsa.comfemsa.com||A trav�s del apoyo alas C amainerasdeB�isbol, se fomentaen elpa�s este popular deporte.femsa.comfemsa.com|
|Stealing is taugh tinbaseballwhenthe runner “stealsthe base.ktfministry.orgktfministry.org||El robares en se�adoenelbaseballcuando elco rredor”roba la base”.ktfministry.orgktfministry.org|
|These, along wi thabaseballcap,just seemedto be the perfect gift.children.orgchildren.org||Estos art�culos, j unto con una gorra,p arec�anser el regalo perfecto.children.orgchildren.org|
|But the imperialist aggressionis not only see ninbaseball.embacubaqatar.comembacubaqatar.com||Pero no soloen la pel ota tiene lugarla agresi�n imperialista.embacubaqatar.comembacubaqatar.com|
|Sometimes in those times there were no carsand you couldplaybaseballint he street.carlosslim.orgcarlosslim.org||En esos tiempos no hab�aautos ypod�as jugar b�isbol enla calle.carlosslim.orgcarlosslim.org|
|With the win, Canada claimed the best-of-three series 2-0 to advance to theWorld Cu pofBaseballinC uba in October.puertorico-herald.orgpuertorico-herald.org||Con esta victoria, Canad� se adjudic� la serie mejor de tres por 2-0 para pasar a laCopa Mun dial deBaseballen Cubaen octubre.puertorico-herald.orgpuertorico-herald.org|
|Peren nialbaseballpowe rhouses had been dispatched earlier in the nearly three weeks of competition.america.govamerica.gov||Antes poderosas escuadras ganadoras fueron eliminadas en las casi tres semanas de competencia.america.govamerica.gov|
|If you played y outhbaseball,youused tohave the winter off.womenshealth.govwomenshealth.gov||S i jug� b�isbol ensujuventu d, sol�atener el invierno libre.womenshealth.govwomenshealth.gov|
|They know himasabaseballplay er and as ahuman being.puertorico-herald.orgpuertorico-herald.org||Le conocencomo jugador de baseball y com o ser humano.puertorico-herald.orgpuertorico-herald.org|
|The Great North Amer icanBaseball”Wor ld Series” is alwayswon, surprisingly, by a North American team but who in Europe gives a yardstick?businesschile.clbusinesschile.cl||Sorprendentemente la”Seri eMundial”deB�isboldeAm�ricade l Nortesiempre la gana un equipo norteamericano, pero �qui�n da la altura en Europa?businesschile.clbusinesschile.cl|
|BaseballinC hile as a conduitto teaching values is not only possible?it is here with a vengeance.businesschile.clbusinesschile.cl||E l b�isbol en Chile comoun mediopara ense�ar valores, no s�lo es posible? est� instalado aqu� con ganas.businesschile.clbusinesschile.cl|
|I liked some sports, to look at some of them, or toplay with groupslikebaseballorf ootball, basketball.carlosslim.orgcarlosslim.org||Me gustaban algunos deportes, ve�a algunos ojug�bamos e nequiposdeb�isbol, de f�tbolode b�squetbol.carlosslim.orgcarlosslim.org|
|I hope tobe able to cat chabaseballgamewhile I am hereas well.sevenhillscharter.orgsevenhillscharter.org||Espero poder verun juegodel b�isbol mientras esto y aqu�.sevenhillscharter.orgsevenhillscharter.org|
|The transition has been exactlywhat he envisioned: pure joy at beingaround the gam eofbaseballandcollege athletes,tempered by the challenges of helping run a program during harsh economic times.aarpsegundajuventud.orgaarpsegundajuventud.org||La transici�n fue exactamente como la imagin�: purodivertimentoalrededordelb�isboly deldeporteuniversitario,atenuado por los desaf�os que impone dirigir un programa en �pocas econ�micamente duras.aarpsegundajuventud.orgaarpsegundajuventud.org|
|Ad dingbaseballmake s the queryless ambiguous.onlinemanuals.txdot.govonlinemanuals.txdot.gov||Al a �adir f�tbol laco nsultase vuelve menos ambigua.onlinemanuals.txdot.govonlinemanuals.txdot.gov|
|After the window was impacted, we let attending journalists impersonate looting thugs and attackthe panewithbaseballbats.www2.dupont.com||Despu�s de que la ventana fue impactada permitimos a los periodistas asistentes simular a ladrones y atacar lasl�minascon batesdeb�isbol.www2.dupont.com|
|The first com panybaseballteam s are formed andcompete in formal tournaments.femsa.comfemsa.com||Se organizan losprime ros equipos de b�isbol paraparticipa r entorneos formales.femsa.comfemsa.com|
|In its second sum mer,baseballisa bout fouling off death.america.govamerica.gov||En su segu ndo veranoelb�isbolescuesti�nd e insistiren sacar la pelota del diamante.america.govamerica.gov|
|With the funds three sports complexes wererehabilitated, specifical lyabaseballfiel d and two courtsfor indoor soccer, basketball and volleyball.iic.intiic.int||Con los fondos se rehabilitaron tres complejos deportivos, enespec�ficounparquedeb�isbolydosde f�t bol r�pido,baloncesto y voleibol.spanish.iic.intspanish.iic.int|
|Since 1990 it has builta brand-new airp ort,baseballstad ium, central library,downtown amusement park and light-rail system.colorado.comcolorado.com||Desde1990 ha construido unnuevo aero puerto, un estadio deb�isbol,labiblio teca central,un parque de diversiones en el centro de la ciudad y un sistema f�rreo ligero.colorado.comcolorado.com|
|There was just something about him, this beautiful fury that separated him fromall the o therbaseballplay ers.aarpsegundajuventud.orgaarpsegundajuventud.org||Hab�a algo en �l, ese esp�ritu feroz y bello que lo hac�a distinto de todoslos otro sjugadores de b�isbol.aarpsegundajuventud.orgaarpsegundajuventud.org|
|The citizens began to walk around withbatons, sticks andevenbaseballbatsinside their cars.kravmaga.com.brkravmaga.com.br||Los ciudadanos pasaron a portar cachiporras, bastonese inc luso batesdeb�isbol,dentro delo s autom�viles.kravmaga.com.brkravmaga.com.br|
|Baseball,jog ging, and many other sportsare reasonably safe for people with epilepsy.1on1health.com1on1health.com||J ugaral b�isbol, trotary much os otrosdeportes son razonablemente seguros para las personas con epilepsia.1on1health.com1on1health.com|
|He sports a new cast wrapped by our medical staff after falling andbreaking his arm pla yingbaseball.children.orgchildren.org||�l usa un yeso puesto por nuestro personal m�dico despu�s que �l se cay� y sequebr� elbrazojugando b�isbol.children.orgchildren.org|
|While thePresident was pla yingbaseballhei nstructed the suspensionof all labor activities with threats of sanctions in case of nonfulfilment.english.alertavenezuela.comenglish.alertavenezuela.com||El Pres idente,jugando b�isbol, ordenala susp ensi�ntotal de labores con la amenaza de sanciones en caso de incumplimiento.alertavenezuela.comalertavenezuela.com|
|The US government allows Cuba toparticipate in a 16-na tionbaseballtour nament in the US.cubasource.orgcubasource.org||El gobierno de Estados Unidos autoriza la participaci�n de Cuba en elcampeonat omundialdeb�isbolacelebrarseen ese pa�s.cubasource.orgcubasource.org|
baseball – English-Spanish Dictionary – WordReference.com
|baseballnnoun: Refers to person, place, thing, quality, etc.||(sport)||béisbolnmnombre masculino: Sustantivo de género exclusivamente masculino, que lleva los artículoselounen singular, ylosounosen plural.Exemplos: el televisor, un piso.|
|Anna enjoys many sports, such as baseball, football, and rugby.|
|A Anna le gustan varios deportes, como el béisbol, el fútbol y el rugby.|
|baseballnnoun: Refers to person, place, thing, quality, etc.||(ball)||pelota de béisbolnf + loc adj|
|A baseball suddenly crashed through the window, spraying glass shards all over the floor.|
|De repente una pelota de béisbol rompió la ventana salpicando el suelo de fragmentos de cristal.|
|baseball,baseball pokernnoun: Refers to person, place, thing, quality, etc.||(card game: poker)(naipes)||béisbolnmnombre masculino: Sustantivo de género exclusivamente masculino, que lleva los artículoselounen singular, ylosounosen plural.Exemplos: el televisor, un piso.|
|eliminado en casaloc nom mlocución nominal masculina: Unidad léxica estable formada de dos o más palabras que funciona como sustantivo masculino (“ojo de buey”, “agua mala”).|
|In baseball, 3’s and 9’s are wild cards.|
|En béisbol, el 3 y el 9 son comodín.|
|baseball batnnoun: Refers to person, place, thing, quality, etc.||(wooden club used in baseball)||bate de béisbolnm + loc adj|
|(voz inglesa)||bat de béisbolloc nom mlocución nominal masculina: Unidad léxica estable formada de dos o más palabras que funciona como sustantivo masculino (“ojo de buey”, “agua mala”).|
|A baseball bat is traditionally made of ash wood.|
|El bate de béisbol normalmente se hace con madera de fresno.|
|baseball cap,ball capnnoun: Refers to person, place, thing, quality, etc.||(peaked sports hat)||gorra de béisbolnf + loc adj|
|The girl wore a baseball cap bearing the logo of her favorite team.|
|La chica tenía una gorra de béisbol con el logo de su equipo preferido.|
|baseball cardnnoun: Refers to person, place, thing, quality, etc.||(collectible picture card)||tarjeta de béisbolnf + loc adj|
|figurita de béisbolnf + loc adj|
|ⓘEsta oración no es una traducción de la original.Mi hermano tiene una inmensa colección de tarjetas de béisbol.|
|baseball catchernnoun: Refers to person, place, thing, quality, etc.||(sportsperson: fielder)(beisbol)||receptor, receptoranm, nfnombre masculino, nombre femenino: Sustantivo que varía en género. Se usa el artículo masculino(el, un)o femenino(la, una)según el caso.Ejemplos: el alumno, la alumna; un doctor, una doctora.|
|(voz inglesa)||catchern comúnnombre común en cuanto al género: Sustantivo que tiene una sola forma para los dos géneros(humorista, comediante, músico). Cuando se trata de una persona o animal, se debe usar el artículo que corresponde al género de esa persona o animal.Ejemplos: el músico, la comediante, el humorista.|
|baseball cleatsnplplural noun: Noun always used in plural form-for example, “jeans,” “scissors.”||(sports shoes: with studs)||zapatos de béisbol, zapatos de baseball, zapatos de beisbolgrupo nom|
|Baseball cleats provide traction so players don’t slip while they are running.|
|(MX)||tacosnmplnombre masculino plural: Sustantivo masculino que se usa únicamente en plural, con los artículoslosounos.Ejemplos: los maritates, unos víveres.|
|(AR)||botinesnmplnombre masculino plural: Sustantivo masculino que se usa únicamente en plural, con los artículoslosounos.Ejemplos: los maritates, unos víveres.|
|zapatillas de béisbolnfpl + loc adj|
|zapatos de béisbolnmpl + loc adj|
|baseball diamondnnoun: Refers to person, place, thing, quality, etc.||(area marked out as baseball pitch)||diamante de béisbolnmnombre masculino: Sustantivo de género exclusivamente masculino, que lleva los artículoselounen singular, ylosounosen plural.Exemplos: el televisor, un piso.|
|The baseball diamond must be watered and maintained daily.|
|El diamante de béisbol debe limpiarse y mojarse todos los días.|
|baseball fieldnnoun: Refers to person, place, thing, quality, etc.||(pitch for baseball)||campo de béisbolnm + loc adj|
|cancha de béisbolnf + loc adj|
|baseball gamennoun: Refers to person, place, thing, quality, etc.||(baseball match)||partido de béisbolnmnombre masculino: Sustantivo de género exclusivamente masculino, que lleva los artículoselounen singular, ylosounosen plural.Exemplos: el televisor, un piso.|
|An average baseball game lasts about three hours.|
|Un partido de béisbol puede durar aproximadamente tres horas.|
|baseball glove,baseball mittnnoun: Refers to person, place, thing, quality, etc.||(to catch baseballs)||guante de béisbolnmnombre masculino: Sustantivo de género exclusivamente masculino, que lleva los artículoselounen singular, ylosounosen plural.Exemplos: el televisor, un piso.|
|A baseball glove makes it possible to catch the ball in spite of its size and speed.|
|baseball pitchernnoun: Refers to person, place, thing, quality, etc.||(baseball: throws ball)(beisbol)||lanzadornmnombre masculino: Sustantivo de género exclusivamente masculino, que lleva los artículoselounen singular, ylosounosen plural.Exemplos: el televisor, un piso.|
|(anglicismo)||pitchernmnombre masculino: Sustantivo de género exclusivamente masculino, que lleva los artículoselounen singular, ylosounosen plural.Exemplos: el televisor, un piso.|
|baseball playernnoun: Refers to person, place, thing, quality, etc.||(sportsperson: plays baseball)||beisbolistan comúnnombre común en cuanto al género: Sustantivo que tiene una sola forma para los dos géneros(humorista, comediante, músico). Cuando se trata de una persona o animal, se debe usar el artículo que corresponde al género de esa persona o animal.Ejemplos: el músico, la comediante, el humorista.|
|beisbolero, beisboleranm, nfnombre masculino, nombre femenino: Sustantivo que varía en género. Se usa el artículo masculino(el, un)o femenino(la, una)según el caso.Ejemplos: el alumno, la alumna; un doctor, una doctora.|
|jugador de béisbol, jugadora de béisbolloc nm, loc nflocución nominal con flexión de género: Unidad léxica estable formada de dos o más palabras que funciona como sustantivo con flexión de género (“asesino a sueldo, asesina a sueldo”; “primer ministro, primera ministra”).|
|The sportsman you are talking about is a retired baseball player.|
|El deportista del que hablas es un beisbolista retirado.|
|baseball seasonnnoun: Refers to person, place, thing, quality, etc.||(when pro baseball is played)||temporada de béisbolnf + loc adj|
|Baseball season starts in April and ends with the World Series in October.|
|La temporada de béisbol acaba de comenzar.|
|baseball teamnnoun: Refers to person, place, thing, quality, etc.||(group of baseball players)||equipo de béisbolnmnombre masculino: Sustantivo de género exclusivamente masculino, que lleva los artículoselounen singular, ylosounosen plural.Exemplos: el televisor, un piso.|
|My son plays on the school baseball team.|
|Mi hijo juega en el equipo de béisbol de la escuela.|
How to say baseball in Spanish
More Spanish terminology for baseball may be found at béisbol.com.
|Find more words!|
|Use * for blank tiles (max 2)Advanced Search Advanced Search|
|Use * for blank spacesAdvanced Search|
|Advanced Word Finder|
Also available in English
|diamante de beisbol|
|estadio de baseball|
|jugador de baseball|
|campo de béisbol|
|guante de béisbol|
|guante de béisbol|
|equipo de beisbol|
|bate de béisbol|
|gorra de beisbol|
|entrenador de béisbol|
Translationsbase in the neighborhood bridge with a bascule bridge with a bascule Basco basco basaltic base ball baseball bat baseball helmet baseball coach baseball diamond baseball field Basco basco basaltic base ball Basco basco basaltic base ball
How to say “Baseball” in Mexican Spanish and 19 more useful words.
DropsDropletsScriptsLanguagesBlogKahoot! BusinessGift DropsHome/American English to Mexican Spanish/Sports/baseball/Mexican English to American English American English is a dialect of the English language spoken in the United States.
American English is a dialect of the English language spoken in the United States. Mexican Spanish basketball (basketball en espanol mexicano) el basquetbolboxingel boxeofencingla esgrima el basquetbolboxingel boxeofencingla esgrima American football (footballel ftbol americano) the sport of horseracing the horse racing competitions Mountain biking is a type of cycling that takes place in the mountains. cycling on the road a cycle of traffic on a highway sailing the process of navigation soccerel ftbolsurfing soccerel ftbolsurfing el surfswimming is a type of surfing.
it is the nativity tennisel tenisyogael yogael tennisel Inyo ganoI kickyo pateoInyo lanzoI winyo ganoI kickyo pateo Golfel golfgymnasticsla gimnasiavolleyballel golfgymnasticsla gimnasia el voleibol es el voleibol
American English is a dialect of the English language spoken in the United States. Baseball is a widely practiced sport in Japan.
Learn the word for “Baseball” in 45 More Languages.
Hungarianbaseball Korean야구 Spanish football (béisbol en castellano) Japaneseやきゅう French base-ball is a sport played in France. Mandarin Chinese is a dialect of Chinese. Baseball in Italy is a sport that is played by both men and women. Baseball with a German accent Russianбейсбол Brazilian Portugueseo football (beisbol). Hebrewבייסבול Arabicالبيسبول Turkishbeyzbol Danishbaseball Swedishbaseboll Norwegianbaseball Hindiबेसबॉल Tagalogbaseball Vietnamesebóng chày (Vietnamese bóng chày) Esperantobasbalo The honkbal (Dutch for “honkball”) IcelandichafnaboltiIndonesianbisbol Baseball in the United Kingdom Football (beisebol) in the European Portuguese language Cantonese Chinese is a dialect of Mandarin Chinese.
Other interesting topics in Mexican Spanish
Are you having fun with the Visual Dictionary? You’ll like every aspect of the Drops experience! Drops are a good option.
- Drops for Business
- Visual Dictionary (Word Drops)
- Recommended Resources
- Gift Drops
- Redeem Gift
- Join Us
- Contact Us
- Join Our Translator Team
- Help and FAQ
- Join Our Translator Team
Learn the Ainu language. Learn how to speak American English. Learn how to speak Arabic. Learn how to speak Brazilian Portuguese Learn how to speak British English. Learn how to speak Cantonese. Castilian is a language you should learn. Spanish Learn how to speak Danish. Learn how to speak Dutch. Learn the Esperanto language. Learn the language of European Portuguese. Finnish is a language that you should learn. Learn how to speak French. Learn how to speak German. Learn how to speak Greek. Hawaiian is a language you should learn.
- Learn the language of Hindi.
- Learn how to speak Icelandic.
- Italian is a language you should learn.
- Learn how to speak Korean.
- Learn Polish and Russian at the same time.
- Become fluent in Turkish and Vietnamese 2020 is the year of the drop.
Baseball in Mexico Glossary
|Aboard – embasado, en base||Home – home, el plato|
|Advance – avanzar, adelantar el corredor||Home club – el equipo local|
|Against Seattle – frente Seattle||Home run – jonrón, cuadrangular|
|Ahead in the score – delante en el marcador||In the gap – en el hueco entre 1 y 2|
|All-around player – jugador completo||In the stands – en las gradas|
|All-Star Game – Juego de las Estrellas||Infield – infield, cuadro|
|Allow runs – permitir carreras||Infield hit – hit dentro del cuadro|
|Argument – discusión||Infielder – jugador de cuadro|
|Artificial turf – terreno artificial||Injured – lesionado|
|Assist – asistencia||Innings – Entradas|
|At bat, is – está a bateo||Inside pitch – lanzamiento pegado|
|At-bat, an – turno al bate||Insurance run – la puntilla|
|Average, batting – promedio de bateo||Intentional walk – boleto intencional|
|Back-up player – jugador de reserva||Knuckleball – bola de nudillos|
|Bad spell – una mala racha||Lead off – abrir la tanda|
|Ball – bola, pelota||Left field – jardin izquierdo|
|Ball boy/girl- recogedor/a de pelotas||Lefthanded batter – bateador surdo|
|Ball player – pelotero||Line drive – una linea|
|Ballpark – estadio||Lineup – la alineación|
|Base – la almohadilla, la base||Losing pitcher – lanzador perdedor|
|Base hit – un hit, sencillo||Manager – dirigente, jefe del equipo|
|Base on balls – base por bolas, pasaporte libre||Mid-reliever – relevista de intermedio|
|Base running – corrido de bases||Catcher’s mitt – mascota del receptor|
|Base stealer – robador de bases||Mound – el montículo|
|Bases empty – bases limpias||No hits, no runs – juego de cero hit, cero carrera|
|Bases loaded – las bases llenas, bases cargadas||On-deck circle – círculo de espera|
|Basket catch – cogida en la bandeja||Opponents – el equipo contrario|
|Bat boy – carga bates||Outfield – jardines|
|Bat, to – batear||Outfielder – jardinero|
|Batter’s box – cajón de bateo; caja derecha/surda||Passed ball – pasból|
|Batter – bateador||Pinch hit, to – batear de emergente|
|Batting average – promedio de bateo||Pinch hitter – bateador emergente|
|Batting order – el orden del bateo||Pitch out – bola franca|
|Behind the mound – detrás del montículo||Pitcher – lanzador|
|Blank – lechada||Plate – el plato|
|Blocks it – el bloquea||Playoff – playoff|
|Bloop – un hit tejano, elevadito||Pop fly – palomón|
|Blue Jays – los Azuleros||Pop up – elevadito, batazo alto|
|Bottom of the 7th – la parte baja de la séptima||Post-season – la pos-temporada|
|Breaking ball – lanzamiento de rompimiento||Rained out game – juego suspendido por lluvia|
|Bullpen – bulpen||RBI – carrera impulsada|
|Bunt – toque de bola, el toque, un toque||Relief pitcher – el relevista|
|Called up – lo subieron||Rosin – pez rubia|
|Catch – capturar, atrapar||Rubber – gomita|
|Catcher – receptor||Run – una carrera|
|Center field – jardin central||Run scored – carrera anotada|
|Center fielder – jardinero central||Rundown – corre-corre|
|Change up – un cambio||Runner – el corredor|
|Closer – taponero||Sacrifice fly – fly/elevado de sacrifiio|
|Clutch hitter – bateador oportuno||Safe – quieto, safe|
|Coach – entrenador; el adlestrador||Save – juego salvado; un salvado|
|Count, the – la cuenta||Score – la anotación|
|Curve – la curva||Scoreboard – el marcador|
|Cut off man – cortador||Scorekeeper – el encargado del marcador|
|Cycle, hit for – batear por el ciclo||Scoring position – posición de anotar|
|Decisive run – carrera decisiva||Screwball – tira buzón|
|Defeat – derrota||Season, the – la temporada|
|Defense – la defensa||Shoestring catch – cogida de cordón de zapatos|
|Delivery – lanzamiento||Shortstop – jardinero corto; campo corto|
|Designated hitter – bateador designado||Shutout – blanqueado|
|Diamond – diamante, cuadro||Single – sencillo|
|Disabled list – lista de incapacitados||Slide – deslizarse|
|Diving play – jugada de cabeza||Slider – la deslizadora|
|Double – doble||Slow grounder – roleta lenta|
|Double header – doble jornada||Squeeze play – jugada de cuña|
|Double play – doble play, doble matanza||Starter – lanzador iniciador; abridor|
|Double steal – doble robo||Stolen base – una base robada|
|Dugout – banco, dugout, la cueva||Strike out looking – se ponchó mirándolo|
|Earned run – carrera limpia||Strike out swinging – se ponchó tirándolo|
|Ejected – expulsado||Strike zone – zona de strike|
|ERA – efectividad||Strikeout – un ponche|
|Error – un error||Sweep – una barrida|
|Extra inning – entrada extra||Switch hitter – bateador ambidiestro|
|Extra-base hit – extrabase||Takes his lead – se despega|
|Fast ball – una recta||Teammate – compañero de equipo|
|Fielder – fildeador||Throw, the – el tiro|
|Fielders choice – jugada de selección||Thrown out – lo fusilaron en el plato|
|Fly – elevado, un bombo||Tie, to – emparejar|
|Force play – jugada forzada||Tie-breaking run – carrera delantera|
|Forkball – un tenedor||Tied – empatado; juego empate|
|Foul line – linea de foul||Top of the 8th – la parte alta de la octava|
|Foul pole – La asta de foul||Trade – Mandar, cambiar|
|Foul territory – territorio de foul||Triple – triple|
|Full count – cuenta llena||Tying run – la carrera del empate|
|Game – partido||Umpire – el árbitro|
|Games started – juegos iniciados||Unassisted – sin ayuda|
|Get on base – embasarse||Unearned run – carrera sucia, carrera inmerecida|
|Glove – guante||Walk – base por bolas|
|Go ahead run – carrera de la ventaja||Warm up, to – calentar|
|Ground ball – rola, roleta||Warning track – zona de aviso|
|Ground rule double – doble por regla||Wild pitch – lanzamiento salvaje|
|Groundout – un out de roletazo||Win,a – una victoria|
|Headfirst slide – deslizamiento de cabeza||Winds up – se enrolla|
|Hill – lomita, montículo||Winning hit – hit de oro|
|Hitrun – bateo y corrido||Winning pitcher – lanzador ganador|
Spanish Springs Cal Ripken Baseball League
- League information
- Board members
- Registration information
- Field locations
- Sponsorship information
- All-stars information
- Contact information
- Coaches’ corner
- Ad-hoc league information
Contact 2022 Registration Information if you need assistance with registration. Spanish Springs Cal Ripken Baseball League has updated its website on Thursday, January 6, 2022. Registration for the class of 2022 is now open!
|Player Consent form|
|SSCR League Boundary|
|2022 Baseball Age Chart.pdf|
|2022 League Flyer updated.pdf|
Spring Baseball 2022
Registration will be closed in three days. External links are given solely for the purpose of reference. Neither the Spanish Springs Cal Ripken Baseball League nor any of its affiliates are responsible for the content of external Internet sites.
Spanish Springs Cal Ripken Baseball League All rights reserved. CopyrightSpanish Springs Cal Ripken Baseball League Notice Regarding Personal Information Software for Sports League Management developed by Babe Ruth
Spanish Springs Cal Ripken Baseball League
There are no planned events that are not related to the game. THE MOST RECENT NEWS
REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN!
To register, please visit this page. Timetable for Walk-in Registration The Pizza Plus in VistaLos Altos will be open from Noon to 3:00 pm on Saturday, January 29th.
2022 Majors, AAA and AA Try-outs
Our Major, AAA, and AA tryouts will take place on either Saturday, February 26, or Sunday, February 27, 2022, and will mark the official start of the season. All you have to do is show up on one of the tryout dates. If you have any plans to t.More
Board Members Needed!
Cal Ripken needs your assistance in Spanish Springs! Interested in serving on the board of directors or volunteering? Board members are expected to commit for a minimum of one year. Volunteers are committed to seeing the project through to completion. More
Please Read Before You Buy a Bat
Cal Ripken and the vast majority of other youth baseball organizations have transitioned to the new USA Baseball Bat Standard for the 2018 season. Please review the attached brochure for further information before purchasing a performance bat for the 2018 campaign.
Parent Code of Conduct
Cal Ripken of Spanish Springs takes the player’s overall experience extremely seriously. Don’t forget to read your Parent Code of Conduct form, sign it, and give it in to your coach by the start of the season.
Coaches Certification Link
If you are a first-time coach in our league, you are needed to receive a Coaches Certification certificate from Babe Ruth. Please see the link below for more information. To acquire your certificate, please follow the instructions on the page below to register and complete the required tasks. External links are given solely for the purpose of reference. Neither the Spanish Springs Cal Ripken Baseball League nor any of its affiliates are responsible for the content of external Internet sites.
CopyrightSpanish Springs Cal Ripken Baseball League Notice Regarding Personal Information