Baseball Bats for Sale: Free Shipping Over $75!
The shop will not function properly if cookies are deactivated on your computer or device.
Learn About Baseball Bats
Baseball bats are available in a variety of sizes and weights to accommodate players of all ages and levels of competition. Because the bat is a vital equipment that every baseball player will use, it is critical to choose the correct one for you. Your age and the league in which you’ll be participating are the first things to think about while selecting a bat for your game. T-ball bats are tiny, light, and affordable, and they are manufactured of lower-quality materials since they are intended to be used in the most basic baseball league.
Baseball bats, with the exception of wooden bats, are constructed of aluminum and come in a variety of shapes, sizes, materials, and weights.
- Varied leagues will frequently have different requirements for the composition of the team as well as the length-to-weight differential or drop between players.
- Before purchasing a new bat, double-check your league’s specifications.
- Wood baseball bats are typically seen in adult and professional leagues, and their drop coefficients do not fall below -3.
- There are a small number of vintage bats that have been ruled prohibited by various baseball leagues around the United States.
- What is the greatest baseball bat available?
- These are three of our most popular bat brands, and they provide bats for players of all skill levels and rule sets.
- Your choice of bat is influenced by a variety of different circumstances.
- For additional details, please see our comprehensiveBat Sizing Chartarticle.
- Unfortunately, bats will lose their pop over a period of time of heavy use.
Baseball Bat Buying Guide
15th of June, 2021 There are so many different baseball bat brands, varieties, and designs available on the market that trying to pick the finest baseball bat for 7 year old ballplayers may be intimidating. December 19, 2018Choosing the perfect baseball bat for your particular style of play may seem almost as difficult to accomplish as smacking a home run every time you go to the plate. Choosing which BBCOR bat is best for your hitting style might seem like a tough chore when there are so many different options available.
- Because of the large number of bats available on the market, purchasing a new bat may be a very overwhelming experience at times.
- The 6th of November, 2019 The type of bats that may be used at various levels of Little League is frequently questioned.
- Since 2018, all Little League levels have been required to utilize bats that have a USA 1.15 BPF stamp and a barrel diameter that does not exceed 2 5/8 inches.
- Understanding the distinctions between composite and aluminum bats might be tough for players to grasp – something that wasn’t an issue decades ago when wood was the only available material.
- Originally published on 7th of April, 2014.
The copyright for this work is reserved by MonkeySports, Inc. from 1999 to 2021. MonkeySports, Inc. operates Baseball MonkeyTM and Baseballmonkey.comTM, all of which are trademarks of MonkeySports, Inc.
BASEBALL BATS – CheapBats Has All The Baseball Bats On Sale At The Best Baseball Bat Prices. Batisfaction Is Always Guaranteed.
CheapBats.com provides the largest range ofBaseball Bats, ranging from adult baseball bats to youth baseball bats for all levels of play. The most comprehensive assortment of bats from manufactures including as Easton, Louisville Slugger, DeMarini, Marucci, Mizuno, Old Hickory, and Rawlings can be found here. There is also a large stock of Composite Baseball Bats for sale at the store, which is a given. We understand that you need your baseball bat as soon as possible, which is why we offer Free 2nd Day Air on the majority of our high-end bats.
Youth Big Barrel bats are constructed from high-end composite and aluminum alloy materials, and they are stamped with the USSSA 1.15 BPF stamp to indicate that they are intended for top travel baseball players.
If you need assistance in selecting a new baseball bat, please contact us and we would be pleased to assist you in finding the ideal baseball bat for your needs.
The Evolution of Baseball Bats
Among the earliest games played today include rounders, caddy, flyball, and, of course, town ball, which is considered to be one of the oldest and from which the present “national game” of baseball is supposed to have originated as early as the late 18 thcentury. The ball was struck with a four-inch flat bat with a tapered handle that could be securely held for control and leverage when striking the ball. By the mid-1800s, various improvements had been made to all parts of the game, and the players were now responsible for picking their own baseball bats from a variety of options.
- The game consisted of nine innings, nine players on each team, and three outs per side.
- Right around this time, wagon tongue wood was becoming increasingly popular, and players were learning that hitting a ball with this wood produced a considerably more solid ball.
- From then, the bat length restriction (no more than 42 inches) was established in 1869, and throughout the course of the following century and a half, the baseball bat was reshaped, reconstructed, limited, and re-certified.
- After all, why shouldn’t a softball bat be used to play baseball, or a baseball bat be used to play softball?
- The length of the same brand and model bat used for adult baseball, adult slow-pitch softball, and juvenile baseball/softball will differ (baseball – 33″, softball – 34″, youth – 30″), even if it is the same make and model.
- The fundamental reason for the wide variety of weights available in baseball bats is because the speed at which a player can swing a bat is inversely proportional to the weight of the bat.
A concept known as the moment of inertia governs the mechanics of a bat swing, taking into consideration the center-of-mass and rotation of the bat, which combined have a significant impact on the speed of the bat swing Baseball, softball, and kid bats all have different profiles, or barrel diameters, than one another.
- Adult softball bats (both slow pitch and fast pitch) are thinner than youth softball bats, with dimensions of just 2-1/4″ in both cases.
- Understanding the distinctions between baseball bats, selecting the appropriate type of bat, and purchasing the appropriate bat for yourself or your child may appear to be a difficult undertaking if you are new to the game of baseball.
- Which one do you think could be a dud?
- What makes that particular one so valuable?
You certainly don’t want to make a poor selection and end up wasting your money on a bat that isn’t going to meet your requirements. That is precisely why you should get your baseball bats and equipment from actual people who are as passionate about the game as you are.
JustBats.com Buying Guide – Baseball Bats
JustBats is committed to assisting you in selecting the proper size bat for your athlete! In the section below, you will find a Bat Length Calculator that will help you calculate the appropriate bat length for your player depending on their height and weight. As you continue to browse down the page, you will discover information on how to choose the proper weight for a baseball bat. And if you want extra guidance, you can always contact theBat Coach-or-one of our very own JustBats’ Bat Experts through email: [email protected], Live Chat, or by phone: 1-866-321-2287 for assistance.
The methods listed below give broad recommendations regarding the length of a bat that is acceptable for your athlete. (Please keep in mind that these approaches are not intended to be precise science, but rather to offer a general estimate.) A.Extend the knob of your bat from the center of your chest to the end of your hand. Your fingers should be able to wrap around the bat at this point, so you are on the right route! B.Put the bat’s barrel flat on the ground next to you, facing away from you.
The idea here is for the knob of the bat to lightly touch the palm of your hand while swinging.
C.Put the bat’s knob on your sternum and allow the bat to stretch anteriorly from the knob.
As a general rule, if you want to gain weight, a bat that is 1-2 ounces heavier than the last bat your player used would be a good choice for you. In addition, understanding “the drop” or “length to weight ratio” will be beneficial in calculating the appropriate weight for the situation. Look below to see the method for estimating “the drop” of a bat -as well as the most common drop sizes for bats based on their age! Inches of bat length minus ounces of bat weight equals pounds of weight dropped.
MOST POPULAR DROPS BY AGE
- Bigger, stronger players typically choose a heavier bat since it has the most potential for power. When it comes to contact batters, lighter bats that allow for exceptional swing speed and fine bat control are preferred by smaller players. The combination of a player’s bat length and weight will be the most important factor in determining his or her entire hitting experience. Consider having your player use his or her teammates’ bats to establish the proper size for your player. Make certain that the player’s desired feel for the baseball bat is provided by the baseball bat. The majority of baseball players (and virtually all players younger than 12 years old) will be drawn to balanced bats, regardless of their age. In contrast, as players grow older, they may become into power hitters and seek for an end-loaded bat to aid them in maximizing their power output. Be sure to find out what kind of certification your bat will require before you start looking for a bat. High school and older players will require bats that are rated by the BBBOR. Players that are younger than high school will require a baseball bat that is either USSSA approved or USA certified, depending on the rules of their respective leagues and teams. For complete beginners, you may even require a Tee Ball Baseball Bat.
YOU’VE CHOSEN YOUR BAT! WHAT’S NEXT?
Make use of your bat to the greatest extent feasible. Carry it about with you to the sandlot, to batting practice, and yes, even to bed with you! However, make certain that you are comfortable with it from the minute you go into the batter’s box for your first at-bat. For those who wish to give their bat some additional attention, visit ourBat Care page to ensure that their bat is game-ready for the whole season. * Our Customer Coaches at JustBats are eager to assist you! [email protected] may be contacted through EMAIL at [email protected]
Finally, they may be reached via 1-866-321-BATS (2287), which is a toll-free number.
As you continue to enroll in new baseball leagues, it will become more vital for you to get familiar with the governing organizations that will be overseeing your participation. These regulatory bodies, such as the USSSAUSA Baseball Association, will set the requirements for bats in your league. All baseball bats will have the logos of the governing bodies that have approved the bats prominently displayed on the taper of the bat (where the handle meets the barrel).
The following information will aid in the breakdown of noteworthy levels of play, regulating bodies, and the bat criteria for each of these organizations.
Children must be 6 years old or younger. Drop Weights: -10 to -13.5Barrel Diameters: 2 1/4″ to 2 5/8″About these bats: Drop Weights: -10 to -13.5Barrel Diameters: 2 1/4″ to 2 5/8″ Tee ball bats are specifically designed to be used solely with a tee. They should not be used against live pitching or against a machine. Stamp: All present tee ball bats will be stamped with the USA logo and will be permitted to be used in any league in the United States.
Typically, children between the ages of 6 and 8 years old Weights to Drop: -10 to -14 Dimensions of barrels:2 5/8″ – 2 3/4″ These bats have the following characteristics: These large barreled bats, which are designed to instill confidence in young batters, are intended for use in coach or machine pitch leagues sanctioned by the United States Softball Association. Stamp:
Ages: 8 to 14 years old Drop Weights: -12, -11, -12, -10, -8, -5, -12, -10, -8, -5 Dimensions of barrels:2 5/8″ – 2 3/4″ Typical Player: Baseball bats manufactured for child pitch play by the United States Softball Association (USSSA) have the highest threshold of performance and the greatest barrel diameters in the game. As a result, if you have the opportunity, we recommend that you swing one of these models. Stamp:
Ages range from 7 to 14 years old. Drop Weights: 13, -12, -11, -10, -8, -5Barrel Diameters: 2 1/4″ – 2 5/8″About these bats: Drop Weights: 13, -12, -11, -10, -8, -5Barrel Diameters: 2 1/4″ – 2 5/8″About these bats: USA Bats are built with a lower level of performance than USSSA bats, but they provide results that are comparable to those obtained with wood versions, but with far greater endurance. They will be utilized in the AABC, Babe Ruth/Cal Ripken, Dixie, and Little LeaguePONY programs, among other things.
Ages: 14 years or older Barrel Diameters:2 5/8 Drop Weights:3 Drop Weights” These bats have the following characteristics: All high school and collegiate competitors are required to use a bat with a -3 drop weight and a length that does not exceed 2 5/8 inches “a measurement of the circumference of a barrel Stamp:
This section will assist you in becoming familiar with the many elements of a bat. Bat materials, overall construction types, swing weights, and barrel diameters are all discussed in detail.
- A knuckle provides a location for the batter’s bottom hand to rest while swinging the baseball bat. HANDLE: This is the part of the bat that the hitter will hold when swinging. Most of the time, a bat grip or tape will be used to cover the handle. TAPER: This area of the bat is where the barrel of the bat becomes thinner as it approaches the handle. The barrel of the bat is the biggest part of the bat, and it is particularly intended to produce the best outcomes when it makes contact with a baseball. END CAP:Its purpose is to keep the barrel sealed from the outside. New advancements enable some end caps to provide better balance and lessen vibrations as a result of their design.
- LENGTHis the length (in inches) from the bottom of the knob to the top of the end cap
- WEIGHTis the measurement (in ounces) of the number of bats in a box or bag. Because aesthetic enhancements were made to the bats during the production process, bats may weigh slightly more or less than their reported weight. The DROPmeasures the difference between the length of the bat and its weight. Drop restrictions can be imposed by leagues, so check with your league to see if there are any limits regarding drop quantities before making a purchase.
The diameter of a baseball bat barrel is available in a variety of sizes. The entire distance across the thickest region of the barrel is used to get the diameter measurement (in inches), which is then recorded. The wider the diameter of the bat’s barrel, the greater the overall hitting surface area will be. As a result, we recommend that you swing with the largest barrel diameter that your league allows. If you are unclear about the barrel diameter rules in your league, please refer to our Leagues section for more information.
ONE-PIECE VS. TWO-PIECE
- ONE-PIECE All of the material on the bats is made from a single piece of material, from the knob to the end cap.
- When it comes to connecting with a ball, it has a stiff feel about it. As the most conventional kind of bat, it is also the most economical
- As such, it is the most popular style of bat.
- 2-PIECEbats are made up of two parts: a barrel component and a handle portion, which are fused together at a connecting point.
- When striking a baseball with one of these bats, the barrel flex and vibration are reduced. Because two-piece bats are more difficult to manufacture than one-piece bats, the price of these bats will often be greater than the price of one-piece bats.
BALANCED VS. END LOADED
- Balancing swinging bats are bats that have an even weight distribution from the end cap to the knob, and this is what we’re looking for. These bats are the most controllable and are particularly well suited to contact batters. (Almost every baseball bat in the -10, -11, -12, and -13 size ranges will be balanced.)
- END-LOADEDbats have additional weight inserted into the barrel of the bat. Designed for power hitters who will benefit from the increased barrel weight by obtaining faster exit velocities and more distance on impact, these bats are designed for you.
The following are the most often used baseball bat materials: Composite bats are constructed from carbon fibers that have been interwoven and then layered in layers to form a composite structure. The use of this material enables for extremely exact weight distribution along the bat’s entire length. And, in most cases, these bats are constructed of a two-piece construction. Cons: The two-piece construction reduces the amount of pain experienced by the hands during a miss-hit. Because the weight can be distributed evenly across the bat, these bats are typically the most balanced in their overall feel.
In addition, because composite material is the most complex bat material to manufacture, these bats are often the most costly of all.
When compared to alloy barreled bats, composite bats appear to be a bit more prone to breaking down (especially when temperatures sink to near 50-60 degrees fahrenheit). COMPOSITE BATS ARE AVAILABLE FOR SALE
Alloy bats are constructed from walls of material that are joined together to form the bat. When opposed to composite bats, these bats have traditionally had a more end-loaded feel about them. Manufacturers, on the other hand, have discovered a way to make these bats seem fairly balanced in recent years. In addition, one-piece alloy bats are the most usually produced design for alloy bats. Advantages: Alloy material is less difficult to manufacture than composite material, thus alloy bats may be offered for less money in most circumstances.
- They get the impression that all of their strength is transferred into the swing and that none of their power is lost.
- Although it is difficult to determine whether or not a particular bat is genuinely a “cold weather” bat, alloy bats appear to perform well when temperatures drop to roughly 50-60 degrees Fahrenheit or below.
- Alloy bats are ready to perform at the highest level from the very first game.
- When comparing an alloy bat to a composite bat, it is possible to perceive a smaller sweet spot on an alloy bat.
- BUY ALLOY BATS ONLINE Wood bats are most typically made from a single piece of ash, maple, or birch wood, however other woods are also used.
- In addition, some wood bats have “man-made” elements such as plastic and rubber integrated into their structure.
- For younger players, wood bats are a touch heavier than aluminum or composite bats, which can aid in the development of more strength in a player’s swing.
- This is due to the fact that wood bats are not forgiving in their feel when a baseball is not squared up on the barrel of the bat.
- It’s always entertaining to utilize bats that look and feel like those used by major leaguers!
- Even though you’ll still be able to smash the ball hard and have a terrific feel when you connect on the sweet spot with a wood bat, the ball won’t normally go nearly as far or as hard as it would with an aluminum or composite bat when you do so.
- BATS FOR THE SHOP
4 Best Places to Buy Used Baseball Bats
We’ve spent more time than anybody else looking for secondhand baseball bats.
Really. Since 2010, we have spent tens of thousands of dollars on several hundred different bats from no less than two dozen different sources and companies. Where do we get our used baseball bats? That is dependent on the situation.
Where do we (BatDigest.com) buy used baseball bats?
In general, we limit our time to four locations where we look for used bats.
SidelineSwap was founded by athletes with the goal of creating the finest online marketplace for athletes to purchase and sell their equipment. Fortunately, most of the vendors aren’t demanding absurd rates, and SidelineSwap’s escrow-like service is excellent as well. (They keep the money for three days after delivery, or until the customer checks off on the things they have received.) After seeing a significant increase in popularity over the previous few years, inventory levels are shockingly high.
EBay, which is well-known for its domination in anything garage sale-related, is a mainstay of the used bat industry. Despite being the most comprehensive, its one-size-fits-all approach to second-hand things leaves out several important used bat details, which are especially important for novice sellers and purchasers. See The Bats for further information.
A genuine industry for secondhand bats is being driven by Facebook Groups, which is using the strength of its millions of users. There are bargains to be acquired for those who are patient and well-connected. However, there is a lot of manure to wade through until you come upon the sweet area. If you’re not very concerned with the model or size, it’s frequently a good choice. See The Bats for further information.
Craigslist et al.
The classified ads on Craigslist and hundreds of other classified ad websites are a wonderful place to look for bargains. They might also be the most probable location to be taken advantage of. You could try it if you know what you’re doing and live in a more populous location. This would be especially useful if you want to pick up anything locally. See The Bats for further information. For the most part, it is determined by your preferences. If you’re willing to take just about any ‘bargain’ on any bat size, and you know what a good deal is, a Facebook group or a local classified ad site can be a good fit for you.
Used Bat Site Ratings
We’ve compiled a list of the best locations to purchase and sell old bats, both in terms of selling and purchasing.
|Company||Seller Fee||Dispute Window||Amateur Sellers||Professional Sellers||Seller Protection||Payment Collection||Shipping Label|
SidelineSwap is the most popular place to find secondhand baseball bats. This internet marketplace got its start in lacrosse in 2012, and it has since expanded to other sports. Since then, the platform has grown at a tremendous pace, now covering practically every sport imaginable. Bats for baseball and softball are among the most popular items on the site. The majority of the time, you can find secondhand bats for a fraction of what they originally cost on SidelineSwap. Depending on the condition of the item, it’s not uncommon to discover bargains at up to 70% off the original retail price.
Peer to Peer Marketplace
Finding a bat in your desired size and pricing range is a straightforward process. The site categorizes bats according to brand, material, year, price, model, length, barrel size, and age group, among other criteria. At its heart, SidelineSwap is a peer-to-peer marketplace for used sports equipment. When you purchase a bat on SidelineSwap, you are frequently purchasing from another athlete — and, more crucially, from an athlete who has personally used the bat. You have the ability to ask precise inquiries and receive a real response (ahem, eBay).
Sellers on SidelineSwap are mostly actual players and individual athletes who are looking to trade their wares. Neither are they large conglomerate second-hand businesses nor are they salespeople who dump garage sale and sample merchandise on the street.
Hitters nearly often outgrow their bats before they reach adulthood. Furthermore, new bats are rarely groundbreaking, especially when bat standards such as BBCOR, USSSA, and USA become more established. Is it really necessary to spend full price on a new bat that will be less than half its current price in a few months? Sure, the new bats are eye-catching. However, we’d be better off spending a couple of hundred dollars on a new glove instead. If you’re in the market for a bat site, take a look at these previously utilized bat sites.
Look on eBay for baseball bats, and then look through several Facebook groups that sell baseball bats.
As trite as it may sound, eBay continues to be the largest secondary market for everything sold during a garage sale. Given the fact that there are millions of baseball bats in garages all around the world, you may anticipate to see a large number of bats on eBay. In addition, it is the most robust secondary market. Nowhere else will you be more likely to locate a size and model that matches your needs. We’ve seen several offers go for several percentage points higher than they should have, but the pricing is generally competitive.
The lack of openness and communication on the part of eBay sellers is widely seen as the most significant drawback.
The majority of used eBay bats are sold by estate sale addicts, rather than by past players who really used the bat in question.
(Or, to be honest, a whole different one.)
Because of its widespread reach, Facebook attracts a significant number of customers to its marketplace. If you look on a travel ball or baseball bat page, your chances of finding a used bat in decent shape are good. Despite the fact that beggars can’t always have their own way, the Facebook marketplace is generally large enough to locate at least something that fits. If you want a certain model size, you will have a difficult time finding one. In reality, though, Facebook is our least favorite location to purchase secondhand baseball bats.
However, you frequently get the impression that you’ve stepped into a swapmeet from baseball hell.
With a few exceptions, the transactions we’ve completed through Facebook groups have seemed shady. Getting a good price on a bat is important, but buying a bat shouldn’t be as difficult as purchasing a Rolex from the inside of a guy’s trench coat. The popularity of Facebook Marketplace terms such as “Message Me For a Price” arises solely from the inability to complete a transaction in the open. Depending on how you look at it, either the person is selling you a bat at an inflated price, the goods is contaminated, or it’s an outright hoodwink sale.
However, our overall observation is that such instances are rare and far between. Precaution should be exercised in this situation.
Used bats may be found in respectable quantities on classified websites, especially if you reside in a large community. However, scam artists exist, just as they do on Facebook. If you shop locally and physically inspect the items before purchasing, you’ll avoid a lot of pain (and shipping costs). In addition, anticipate a restricted selection of sizes and model possibilities. We’ve had far more experience finding secondhand bats on local classified ad websites than we have on Facebook groups, by a long shot.
If you aren’t too particular with the exact model you purchase, it’s probable that you will find a genuine deal that you can walk away with right away in the parking lot of a convenience store.
Concourse Team Express is committed to protecting your personal information. Please review the information below to understand more about our privacy policies. Thank you.
- We may use information about you, including personal information you provide to us, to contact you with offers and news about our products and services or those of our affiliated companies that we believe may be of interest to you.
- Our associated firms may also get your information, which they may use to contact you about offers and news that they feel may be of interest to you.
- If you wish to be removed from an email marketing list, you can do so by utilizing the opt-out feature and/or information contained within any particular marketing communication, and you will be removed from that list within a reasonable amount of time.
- We may transmit some, or all, of the information you submit to these parties, and some of these companies may set and access their own cookies on our behalf.
These organizations are contractually prohibited from using your information in any way other than to assist us in providing you with the products and services that are offered on our site, according to the terms of the agreement.
Information We Store On Your Computer
“Cookies” are little text files that allow us to tailor our websites to your preferences and provide you with tailored services. A cookie is a little bit of data that is accepted and stored on your computer’s hard drive by the majority of browsers. Cookies are used purely to let us know when you are visiting our site and to keep track of your previous visits to our site. Browsers are created in such a way that we are unable to view the cookies of other websites and they are unable to view ours.
Web Site Security
All orders placed through Concourse Team Express sites are protected utilizing the most up-to-date 256-bit SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) encryption technology available. Because of this safeguard, it is possible that using your credit card via the Internet rather than at a store is really safer for you. A key or padlock icon with no cracks or breaks should appear towards the bottom of your browser window if your browser is operating in safe mode.
We do not intentionally collect or solicit personal information from anyone under the age of thirteen, nor do we knowingly enable such individuals to register with us. Unless you are over the age of thirteen, please do not send us any personal information about yourself, including your name, address, phone number, or email address. No one under the age of thirteen is permitted to submit any personal information to us. The information will be deleted as soon as we are made aware that it was taken from a child under the age of 13 without prior parental permission.
Children above the age of 13 are advised to seek their parents’ consent before disclosing any personal information about themselves to anybody through the Internet.
Team Express will appear as the merchant on all credit card billing bills for any purchases made with credit cards. Team Express Customer Service Agents will be in charge of all customer service concerns relating to the order process.
What You Can Do
We encourage you to notify us immediately if you believe that this site is not adhering to its stated privacy policies.
Shop Baseball Bats at Headbanger Sports
The Louisville Slugger Solo (-3) BBCOR Baseball Bat: WTLBBS622B3 – 29 inch / 26 oz has the following specifications:,”price”:29995,”weight”:1361,”compare at price”:null,”inventory quantity”:0,”inventory policy”:”deny”,”barcode”:”194979059661″,”featured media”:,”requires_ “name”:”2022 Louisville Slugger Solo (-3) BBCOR Baseball Bat: WTLBBS622B3 – 34 inch / 31 oz”,”public title”:”34 inch / 31 oz”,”options”:,”price”:29995,”weight”:1361,”public title”:”34 inch / 31 oz”,”public title”:”34 inch / 31 oz”,”public title”:” “compare at price”:null, “inventory quantity”:2, “inventory management”:”shopify”,”inventory policy”:”deny”,”barcode”:”194979059715″,”featured media”:,”requires selling plan”:false,”selling plan allocations”:],”images”:,”featured image”:”/cdn.shopify.com”,”featured image”:”/cdn.shopify.com”,”featured image “u003cp class=”p1″u003eu003cp class=”p1″u003eu003eu003eu003eu003eu003eu003eu003eu003eu003eu003eu003eu003eu003eu003eu003eu003eu003eu003eu003eu003eu00 The 2022 Solo (-3) BBCOR Bat from Louisville Slugger is designed to help you win a batting championship by allowing you to hit the ball as quickly as possible.
Because of its easy-swinging profile, balanced swing weight, and distinctive sound, contact hitters all around the country continue to turn to this bat for their needs.
While the one-piece design and VIBEXTM Premium Handle serve to increase swing speed, the Solo is a perennial favorite because to its SPD Composite End Cap that helps boost swing speed.
Because of its ultra-low swing weighting and balanced feel, the 2022 Solo is suited for all types of batters.
u003c/spanu003eu003c/pu003enu003cpu003eu003cstrongu003e Product Specifications: u003c/strongu003eu003c/pu003enu003culu003enu003cliu003e-3 Length to Weight Ratio u003c/strongu003eu003c/pu003enu003culu003enu003cliu003e-3 Length to Weight Ratio u003c/strongu003eu003c/p 5/8 inch barrel diameter (u003c/liu003enu003cliu003e2 u003c/liu003enu003cliu003e2 u003c/liu003enu003cliu003e2 u003c/liu003enu003cliu003e2 u003c/liu003enu003cliu003 u003c/liu003enu003cliu003e Swing Weighting that is well-balanced It is very light-swinging and has a thinner wall design for increased performance.u003c/liu003eu003cli class=”li1″u003ePremium SL Hyper Alloy Barrel is amazingly light-swinging and has a thinner wall design for improved performance.
u003c/liu003enu003cli class=”li1″u003eUltra-Balanced swing weight – The Solo is our lightest-swinging BBCOR model, making it ideal for hitters who are focused on making consistent contact at the plate.u003cli class=”li1″u003enu003cli class=”li1″u003enu003cli class=”li One-piece construction with VIBEXTM Premium Handle increases feel and decreases vibration and sting in the hands when balls are mishit.u003cli class=”li1″u003cli class=”li1″u003cli class=”li1″u003cli u003c/liu003enu003cli class=”li1″u003enu003cli class=”li1″u003enu003cli class=”li1″u003enu003cli class=”li1″u003eSPDTM Composite End Cap decreases weight toward the end of the bat, allowing for greater swing speed.
Premium LS Pro Comfort GripTM for an unrivaled combination of tack and cushion.
The product is BBBOR certified and approved for high school and collegiate play. The product is backed by a full twelve (12) month manufacturer’s warranty.u003c/liu003e/ulu003e The product is BBBOR certified and approved for high school and collegiate play “
2022 Louisville Slugger Solo (-3) BBCOR Baseball Bat: WTLBBS622B3
$299.95 The 2022 Solo (-3) BBCOR Bat from Louisville Slugger is designed to help you win a batting championship by allowing you to hit the ball as quickly as possible. Because of its easy-swinging profile, balanced swing weight, and distinctive sound, contact hitters all around the country continue to turn to this bat for their needs. The exceptionally light Premium SL Hyper Alloy Barrel design features a thinner wall construction, which makes it even more maneuverable.
Baseball Bats for sale
Browse our selection by category. Identify a Good DealPriceColor Certification for Bats Material for Bats Seller’s Physical Address Sellers of a certain type
Baseball Bats : Target
All that you can think about when standing on home plate, waiting for a pitch to be thrown your way, is hitting the ball out of the park. A strong bat is required in order to make a good contact. At Target, we have a huge selection of bats to choose from to fit your playing style. From Little League and youth baseball to Major League Baseball, you’ll discover a wide variety of league-approved baseball bats right here on this page. Finding the perfect bat begins with the length and drop weight of the bat; make sure the bat is comfortable so that you can perform a decent swing with it.
- Depending on your requirements, you can choose from composite, alloy, or hybrid materials.
- Baseball bats made of wood are also available, as the usage of wood is mandated in several areas.
- Two-piece bats are available if you want greater flex in your swing.
- If you want a faster swing, the balanced bat is the best choice, and for power hitters, the end-loaded bat is the best choice.
Baseball bats are available in several varieties, including USSSA bats, BBCOR bats, USA bats, and wooden bats. A new SCHEELS baseball bat will help you hit for the fences in your next game. Whether you’re searching for a BBCOR bat, a USSSA bat, a USA bat, or a wooden bat, we offer a large assortment for you to pick between. For greater success this season, we carry top-tier brands such as DeMarini, Rawlings, Louisville Slugger, and others to help you achieve it. Weighted baseball bats, such as drop 3, drop 5, and drop 10 baseball bats, are among the most popular weighted baseball bats available.
Make a decision on whether you want a bamboo baseball bat, an ash wood baseball bat, or a maple baseball bat.
Check out our youth baseball bats, which will assist them in establishing a solid foundation for their batting stance, form, and swing path for the course of their baseball careers.
In addition, we provide a wide selection of different colors for child baseball bats. Make SCHEELS your baseball headquarters and stock up on high-quality baseball bats for the next season, whether you’re a recreational or competitive player.