2022 Little League World Series, TV Schedule, Information & Fun Facts
MAINSportsBaseball The LittleLeague World Series will take place from August 18 through August 28, 2022. See the schedule, which is provided below. WHERE: South Williamsport, Pennsylvania will be broadcast live on ESPN, ESPN 2, and ABC. The Little League World Series of baseball, which is in some respects even more competitive than the Major League World Series after which it is named, was originally played in 1947 at South Williamsport, Pennsylvania, and has been held at the same venue every August ever since.
The last game, according to tradition, is always scheduled for the weekend before Labor Day in the United States.
In the United States, all games will be televised as part of a broadcast collaboration between ESPN, ESPN2, ESPN Deportes, ABC Sports, and Fox Sports.
ET to decide this year’s victors.
Little League World Series TV schedule for all games in the Eastern Time Zone in 2022 (Eastern Time) Because the calendar varies little from year to year, take a look at the proposed schedule for the 2022 Little League World Series, which is just a few years away.
|Thursday, August 18||Game 1||1PM||ESPN|
|Friday, August 19||Game 5||1PM||ESPN|
|Saturday, August 20||Game 9||1PM||ESPN|
|Sunday, August 21||Game 13||9AM||ESPN|
|Monday, August 22||Game 17||1PM||ESPN|
|Tuesday, August 23||Game 21||3PM||ESPN|
|Wednesday, August 24||Game 23||3PM||ESPN|
|Thursday, August 25||Game 25||3PM||ESPN|
|Saturday, August 27||Game 27 – Tom Seaver final||12:30PM||ABC|
|Game 28 – Hank Aaron final||3:30PM||ABC|
|Sunday, August 28||Game 29 – Consolation Game||10AM||ESPN|
|Game 30 – FINAL||3PM||ABC|
Little League Baseball Controversies throughout history The Little League World Series, which began as a battle between American teams in 1947, has now lived up to its name by becoming a genuinely international event including the top little league baseball teams from all around the world. In today’s world, the Little League Series is one of eight events sponsored by Little League International, which also includes many softball competitions for females of varying ages in different age categories.
- The Little League World Series is sometimes marred by disputes about players’ ages, with the most well-known incident being in 2001 when star pitcherDanny Almontewas barred from play after it was discovered that he was two years older than he claimed, igniting a national media frenzy.
- Famous former baseball little leaguers who went on to have successful careers in the major leagues include George Brett, Catfish Hunter (of the New York Yankees), Derek Jeter, Jim Palmer, Cal Ripken, Jr., Nolan Ryan, Tom Seaver, Don Sutton, and Carl Yastrzemski (of the Minnesota Twins).
- WHAT IF I TOLD YOU?
- Angel Macias pitched the first and only perfect game in the LLWS, helping them defeat La Mesa, California, 4-0, in the championship game.
- The first televised Little League World Series was shown on ABC’s “Wide World of Sports” in 1963, with just the final game being broadcast.
- Taking part in the World Cup for the first time in 1985, Mexicali, Mexico reached the finals before losing to Seoul, South Korea.
- Competition is held on six different continents, however no team from Europe, Africa, or the Middle East has ever advanced to the finals.
- Eventually, Major League Baseball incorporated all three of these advancements into their game.
More information about the Little League World Series may be found on the Internet at: On the Internet, you may get further information about the yearly event, as well as player biographies and photographs, historical information about Little League, and the most recent news stories about this year’s Little League World Series.
This encyclopedic information about the Little League World Series is sourced from Wikipedia, and it includes historical details, famous controversies, notable participants as well as an extensive list of winners, runners-up, and scores dating back to the first Little League World Series game in 1947.
Small Ball – A Little League Story- Archived PBS television show recounting the story of American little leaguers, their coaches, and their parents, including a World Series history, images, and interactive activities. Small Ball – A Little League Story-
Follow the LLWS Action
Throughout the season of the Little League® International Tournament, Little League and GameChanger will provide fans and media with access to live scores, stats, pitch-by-pitch game updates, and other information on the games. In order to keep track of live game statistics and access postgame box scores during the broadcast of the Little League World Series, we advise you to utilize this excellent resource. Establishing an account is simple and completely free, and you will have access to all of the information you need to make your coverage of this year’s Little League World Series the most smooth it can be.
CHECK OUT THE LIVE SCORES
ESPN+ is the largest sports streaming service, providing fans with hundreds of live events as well as critically praised original programming on demand. All Little League Baseball and Softball programming on ESPN+ is exclusive to the platform, and it is available to anybody in the United States, regardless of geography or cable provider. Subscribers can join up for ESPN+ using the ESPN App or at a cost of $4.99 per month (or $49.99 per year), with the option to quit at any time. NFL Network+ is accessible as an integrated part of the ESPN App on all major mobile and connected TV devices and platforms, including Amazon Fire, Apple (iPhone/iPad/Apple TV), Google (Android), Chromecast, PlayStation 4, Roku, Samsung Smart TVs, XBox One, and others.
The ESPN App makes it easier than ever to watch the Little League World Series games on the ESPN Family of Networks, including the ESPN Family of Networks. Installing the ESPN App on your computer, smart phone, or other device allows you to watch live programming from your favorite ESPN networks around the clock, allowing you to keep up with all of the LLWS action this summer.
For every game played at each of the seven divisional World Series tournaments, as well as every game played at the Little League Baseball® and Little League Softball® United States Regional tournaments, highlights and recaps will be available on LittleLeague.org and on the Little League Baseball® and Little League Softball® Facebook pages. Please see our World Series Games Listing page for a complete listing of the games scheduled for the 2019 LLWS, including broadcast information and start times.
What channel is the Little League World Series on? Full TV schedule, live streams for 2021 LLWS
The Little League World Serieshas begun, with 16 teams from throughout the United States converging on Williamsport, Pennsylvania, to compete in this year’s competition. The United States, which will be the only country with teams this year, has had its states win in each of the previous two series, the nation’s longest winning streak since it won five consecutive from 2005 to 2009. The United States will be the only country with teams this year. Because there are no international teams competing this year, the United States will crown another winner — although one with a huge asterisk — in the first Little League World Series to be staged in the United States in almost a decade.
This page contains all of the information you’ll need to enjoy the games this season. Watch the LLWS live on fuboTV for more more information (7-day free trial)
What channel is the Little League World Series on?
- ESPN | ESPN2 | ABC
- Live stream:ESPN+|fuboTV (7-day free trial)
- Dates:August 19-29
- Television channels:ESPN | ESPN2 | ABC
There will be three different networks broadcasting each game of the Little League World Series in 2021: ESPN, ESPN2, and ABC.
How to watch the Little League World Series live online
In the event that you have decided to cut the cord on cable, there are still a number of choices for watching the Little League World Series in 2021. ESPN has its own streaming network that will broadcast all of the games, but other alternatives including as fuboTV, Sling, Hulu, and YouTubeTV are also available to watch the games from wherever you are. ESPN has its own streaming network that will carry all of the games. The following are the links to each of those pages:
Little League World Series schedule 2021
|1||Hawaii vs. Connecticut||1 p.m.||ESPN|
|2||Tennessee vs. Ohio||3 p.m.||ESPN|
|3||Nebraska vs. New Jersey||5 p.m.||ESPN|
|4||New Hampshire vs. California||7 p.m.||ESPN|
Friday, Aug. 20
|5||Pennsylvania vs. Oregon||1 p.m.||ESPN|
|6||Michigan vs. Florida||3 p.m.||ESPN|
|7||Louisiana vs. South Dakota||5 p.m.||ESPN|
|8||Washington vs. Texas||7 p.m.||ESPN2|
Saturday, Aug. 21
|9||Tennessee vs. New Hampshire||1 p.m.||ESPN|
|10||Connecticut vs. New Jersey||3 p.m.||ABC|
|11||Florida vs. Washington||6 p.m.||ESPN|
|12||Pennsylvania vs. Louisiana||8 p.m.||ESPN|
Sunday, Aug. 22
|13||Ohio vs. California||9 a.m.||ESPN|
|14||Hawaii vs. Nebraska||11 a.m.||ESPN|
Monday, Aug. 23
|15||Michigan vs. Texas||1 p.m.||ESPN|
|16||Oregon vs. South Dakota||4:50 p.m.||ABC|
|19||Louisiana vs. Ohio||7:02 p.m.||ESPN2|
|20||Washington vs. Nebraska||7 p.m.||ESPN2|
Tuesday, Aug. 24
|17||Texas vs. New Jersey||1 p.m.||ESPN|
|18||Oregon vs. New Hampshire||3 p.m.||ESPN|
Wednesday, Aug. 25
|21||New Hampshire vs. Ohio||3 p.m.||ESPN|
|22||Texas vs. Nebraska||7:30 p.m.||ESPN|
|23||California vs. South Dakota||3 p.m.||ESPN|
|24||Hawaii vs. Michigan||7:30 p.m.||ESPN|
Thursday, Aug. 26
|25||Michigan vs. Texas||3 p.m.||ESPN|
|26||California vs. Ohio||7 p.m.||ESPN|
Saturday, Aug. 28
|27||South Dakota vs. Ohio||12:30 p.m.||ABC|
|28||Hawaii vs. Michigan||3:30 p.m.||ABC|
Sunday, Aug. 29
|29 (Consolation)||South Dakota vs. Hawaii||10 a.m.||ESPN|
|30 (Final)||Ohio vs. Michigan||3 p.m.||ABC|
Little League World Series on television – Wikipedia
The Little League World Series is being carried live on television by ABC and ESPN, as well as their respective family of networks. In addition, they broadcast the regional finals, which take place before to the Little League World Series.
A tape-delayed Little League World Series Championship Game was first shown on the ABC television network in 1963, and it has been broadcast every year thereafter. From 1965 through 1985, the championship game was telecast on Saturday and Sunday nights, airing under the ABC network’s Wide World of Sports banner. When the Entertainment and Sports Programming Network (ESPN) began developing its cable television network in 1982, they did so by increasing their coverage of sports entertainment on a worldwide level.
- In total, 12 games were telecast by the network in 2000, resulting in increased national interest in the game, which allowed for the expansion of the total number of teams from eight to sixteen in the following season.
- This was made possible by the addition of a second stadium, Volunteer Stadium, which allowed many games to be played at the same time.
- ESPN broadcasted a total of 25 games throughout the season.
- This included regional championships.
- Harold Reynolds was one of the most well-known public address broadcasters.
Jim McKay, former major league baseball players Al Michaels and Brent Musburger, American sports journalist Al Michaels, and former major league baseball players Cy Young Award and World Series Most Valuable Player Baseball players that have been inducted into the Baseball Hall of Fame include rel Hershiser and others.
Johnny Bench, Mickey Mantle, and Jim Palmer are all Hall of Famers.
ESPN enlisted the help of the Poynter Institute to write about their programming from an outsider’s point of view for them. The Poynter Review Project is the name that was given to this site. The analysis comes to the conclusion that the Little League World Series is beneficial to ESPN, spectators, and the athletes involved. According to the Poynter Review Project, there was no need for ESPN to be embarrassed by the fact that the children were sobbing during the game. According to the initiative, sobbing is a normal and healthy emotion that boys of this age should be free to express without embarrassment.
Furthermore, the experiment stated that refusing to cry in such situations is actually a harmful reaction.
Because of the negative response they received from viewers in the past, ESPN has decided to no longer attempt to depict children sobbing.
As a result of the recorded accomplishments of the Little Leagues World Series, there have also been critics of the sports program who say that the Little League World Series receives too much attention, particularly in terms of the impact it has on the players. Tim Scanlon, an ESPN analyst, defended the network’s coverage “We have no intention of concealing or patronizing the coverage. However, you don’t want to make a big deal out of those instances. What matters is the experience gained, as well as the level of competition.
- It’s almost too innocent to be true.” Children are being exploited.
- An essay on the exploitation that was seen during a broadcast game of the Little League World Series has been written by him.
- Plaschke claims that the fault does not lie with the networks, but with the Little League itself, because if ESPN or ABC did not broadcast the games, another network would have done so.
- Cameras do not assist in already stressful circumstances, they divert attention away from what is important, and they are unjustly used.
- It is brought up by him that no other league takes advantage of its children at such a young age.
- The earliest you can see football and basketball stars is in high school, and you won’t see any hockey stars until you’ve graduated from university.
- On any given day, the pressures placed on these children are similar to those placed on a big league baseball team.
- That’s more spectators than several big league clubs could ever hope to have in their own stadiums, let alone in a single game.
The pressure does not just apply to the people who are present at the stadium. According to Biz of Baseball, 1.56 million people watched the 2009 World Series. This was a 60 percent rise over the previous year.
- Major League Baseball on ABC
- Major League Baseball on ESPN
- Major League Baseball on Fox
- Major League Baseball on Fox Sports
- Major League Baseball on
- Littleleague.org has a chronology of the Little League season. On July 26, 2008, the original version of this article was archived. Archived from the original on August 16, 2009, via the Wayback Machine: “Little League Final Game on TV Today.” Star-Gazette. New York, New York, Elmira, August 24, 1963, p. 15. “They’re dancing in Williamsport,” according to a newspaper article published on August 19, 2018. Usatoday.Com, accessed August 27, 2002. “ESPN.com – Little League World Series coverage” was retrieved on September 16, 2011. Sports.espn.go.com, accessed August 10, 2000. “BASEBALL
- Little League Innocence Fades in the Glare of Television – New York Times”, retrieved on 2011-09-16. “A different type of little ball awaits Gwynn,” according to the New York Times on August 18, 2003. Retrieved on September 16, 2011. The North Carolina Times, August 19, 2005. On September 3, 2012, the original version of this article was archived. Retrieved2011-09-16
- s^ Kelly McBride wrote a blog post titled “Boys do cry: ESPN’s approach to the LLWS.” “BASEBALL
- Little League Innocence Fades in TV Glare – New York Times”. Nytimes.com. 2003-08-18. Retrieved2011-12-05
- Little League Innocence Fades in TV Glare – New York Times”. Nytimes.com. 2003- Bill Plaschke is an American businessman and philanthropist (13 August 2011). “Little League’s summer boys and girls are too young to watch television.” The Los Angeles Times. Jenkins, Sally (December 2011)
- Retrieved on December 16th, 2011. (August 25, 2009). It’s like they grow up so quickly, says Sally Jenkins of the Little League World Series. The Washington Post reports that “Viewership for the Little League World Series is up sharply across ESPN networks” on August 25, 2009.
How to watch Little League World Series 2021: TV schedule, FREE live stream
As of Thursday, August 19, the 2021 Little League World Series will begin in Williamsport, Pennsylvania, with the best 16 minor baseball teams from across the country competing in a double elimination bracket that will begin on Thursday, August 19, 2021 (8/19/2021). It will be possible to watch the whole College World Series tournament on ESPN, ESPN 2, and local ABC television networks, with the final series being shown on ABC. FuboTV, AT T TV, and other live TV streaming providers are all capable of providing access to all of these channels.
- Teams are made up of athletes between the ages of 10 and 12 from all throughout the United States.
- Due to an increase in occurrences of the Delta variation, spectators are still forbidden from attending this year’s competition.
- The losing team from Game 1 might still go all the way to the Championship Series if they manage to defeat the other losing team in their next game.
- Last year, the team from the Maine-Endwell School District in Upstate New York took home the championship, but this year, there are no teams from New York State competing.
What is the 2021 Little League World Series TV schedule?
All hours are Eastern Standard Time on Thursday, August 19.
- Hawaii against. Connecticut, 1 p.m. Game 1: Hawaii vs. Connecticut, 1 p.m. ESPN broadcasted the game. Streaming services such as fuboTV, Sling, AT T TV, Hulu + Live TV, and YouTube TV
- Tennessee vs. Ohio, 3 p.m. Game 2: Tennessee vs. Ohio, 3 p.m. ESPN broadcasted the game. Streaming services such as fuboTV, Sling, AT T TV, Hulu + Live TV, and YouTube TV
- Nebraska vs. New Jersey, 5 p.m., in the third game. ESPN broadcasted the game. Streaming services such as fuboTV, Sling, AT T TV, Hulu + Live TV, and YouTube TV
- Game 4 is scheduled at 7 p.m. between New Hampshire and California. ESPN broadcasted the game. Streaming services such as fuboTV, Sling, AT T TV, Hulu + Live TV, and YouTube TV
Friday, August 20th, 2018
- On ESPN, Game 5 will air at 1 p.m. ET, with streaming available on fuboTV, Sling, AT T TV, Hulu + Live TV, and YouTube TV
- Game 6 will air at 3 p.m. ET, with streaming available on fuboTV, Sling, AT T TV, Hulu + Live TV, and YouTube TV
- Game 7 will air at 5 p.m. ET, with streaming available on fuboTV, Sling, AT T TV, H
This coming Saturday, August 21st
- Stream onfuboTV,Sling,AT T TV,Hulu + Live TV,YouTube TV
- Game 9: Loser 2 vs. Loser 4 on ESPN. Stream onfuboTV,Sling,AT T TV,Hulu + Live TV,YouTube TV
- Game 10: Loser 1 vs. Loser 3, 3 p.m. on ABC. Stream onfuboTV,Sling,AT T TV,H
The 22nd of August is a Sunday.
- Winner 2 vs. Winner 4, 9 a.m. on ESPN
- Winner 1 vs. Winner 3, 11 a.m. on ESPN
- Winner 6 vs. Winner 8, 1 p.m. on ESPN
- Winner 5 vs. Winner 7, 2 p.m. on ABC
- Winner 5 vs. Winner 7, 2 p
Monday, August 23rd, 2018
- The following games will be broadcast on ESPN: Game 17: Loser 15 vs. Winner 10 at 1 p.m. on ESPN
- Game 18: Loser 16 vs. Winner 9 at 3 p.m. on ESPN
- Game 19: Winner 12 vs Loser 13 at 5 p.m. on ESPN2
- Game 20: Winner 11 vs. Loser 14 at 7 p.m. on ESPN2
- Game 21: Winner 11 vs Loser 14 at 7 p
The 24th of August is a Tuesday.
- Game 21: Winner 18 vs. Winner 19, 3 p.m. on ESPN. Stream on fuboTV, Sling, AT T TV, Hulu + Live TV, YouTube TV, and other streaming services. Game 22: Winner 17 vs. Winner 20 on ESPN at 7:30 p.m. ET
- Stream on fuboTV, Sling, AT T TV, Hulu + Live TV, YouTube TV
- Broadcast on ESPN
August 25, 2010 – Wednesday
- The winner of Game 23 will face the winner of Game 16. The game will begin at 3 p.m. ESPN broadcasted the game. Streaming services such as fuboTV, Sling, AT T TV, Hulu + Live TV, and YouTube TV
- At 7:30 p.m., the winner of Game 14 will take on the winner of Game 15. ESPN broadcasted the game. Streaming services such as fuboTV, Sling, AT T TV, Hulu + Live TV, and YouTube TV
The 26th of August is a Thursday.
- Game 25: Loser 24 vs. Winner 22, 3 p.m. on ESPN, streamed on fuboTV, Sling, AT T TV, Hulu + Live TV, and YouTube TV
- Game 26: Loser 24 vs. Winner 22
- Game 26: Loser 23 vs. Winner 21 (ESPN, 7 p.m.)
- Stream on fuboTV, Sling, AT T TV, Hulu + Live TV, YouTube TV
- Broadcast on ESPN
The 28th of August is a Saturday.
- On ABC, Game 27 will air at 12:30 p.m. ET on Winner 23 vs. Winner 26. You can watch it live on fuboTV, AT T TV, Hulu + Live TV, and YouTube TV. In Game 28, the winner of Game 24 will face the winner of Game 25, which will air at 3:30 p.m. on ABC and streamed on fuboTV, AT T television, Hulu + Live TV, and YouTube TV.
on August 29th, 2018
- Game 29 (Consolation): Loser 27 vs. Loser 28, 10 a.m. on ESPN, streamed on fuboTV, Sling, AT T TV, Hulu + Live TV, YouTube TV, and other streaming services
- In Game 30 (the championship game), the winner of Game 27 will face the winner of Game 28 at 3 p.m. on ABC. Stream on fuboTV, AT T TV, Hulu + Live TV, YouTube TV, and more platforms.
Streaming of ESPN Networks is accessible on fuboTV (for 7 days free), Hulu + Live TV (also for 7 days free), and YouTube TV (7 days free). If you have a cable subscription, you can watch it for free online or on tablets, smartphones, and streaming devices if you have access to the internet. ESPN.com/watch or the ESPN app are also good options. In order to watch the free stream, you’ll need the online sign-in information for your cable or satellite provider. ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** The Associated Press contributed to this report.
- The MLB Little League Classic between the Los Angeles Angels and the Cleveland Indians will be the first of two KidsCast presentations on Aug.
- The second presentation will take place on Aug.
- The ESPN2 broadcast will serve as a companion to the main ESPN stream.
- EDT, one of the Little League World Series games will be shown as a stand-alone telecast on ESPN.
- In addition to the conventional broadcast on ESPN, a winner’s bracket game between Hawaii and Virginia was shown on ESPN2 as part of the 2019 season.
- This will be Mo’ne Davis’ second year as an analyst for the Little League World Series, having previously served as a pitcher for Pennsylvania in 2014.
- The crew has a lot of entertaining things planned for the broadcasts that will be of interest to youngsters and MLB fans of all ages, so I’m looking forward to them!” Since the beginning of 2019, I’ve had some practice and feel better prepared than I have in the past.
The Bruce Beck Sports Broadcasting Camp picked Ian Nichols as play-by-play announcer, Zoe Alter as analyst, and Hayley Galindo as reporter from among the participants.
Alter will also serve as a reporter for the Little League Home Run Derby, which will be broadcast on August 29 before the LLWS championship game, according to the network.
In addition to NFL Network, NBA TV, PAC 12 Networks, and other news, entertainment, and local channels, FuboTV is an over-the-top live TV streaming service that delivers more than 100 channels, including NFL Network, NBA TV, and PAC 12 Networks.
It also has its own fubo Sports Network, which broadcasts original programming as well as select exclusive live sports events from across the world.
How much does fuboTV set you back?
This plan, which costs $79.99 per month, includes over 170 channels, including Showtime networks, more sporting events and news and entertainment channels, as well as additional news and entertainment channels.
Please keep in mind that if you purchase something after clicking on one of our affiliate links, we may receive a fee.
2021 Little League World Series Live Stream, Schedule, Teams, How to Watch LLWS
Image:LLWS Despite the fact that things haven’t returned to normal, the return of sports to the globe has provided some feeling of normalcy. As the COVID-19 continues to have an influence on life in the United States and throughout the world, the Little League World Series, which was canceled last year, will return in 2021. Although it is similar to previous years, the pandemic has prevented international teams from participating this year, making the competition less competitive than in previous years.
|What||2021 Little League World Series|
|When||August 19 – August 29, 2021|
|TV Channel||ESPN, ESPN2, ABC|
|Live Stream||PremiumTV (Global)|
Instead of an American bracket and an international bracket, the Hank Aaron and Tom Seaver Championship Teams will compete in the Little League World Series in 2021, replacing the traditional American and international brackets. In Williamsport, Pennsylvania, the 10- to 12-year-olds will compete in their individual championship groups, which will be determined by their age. This year’s event will not only be devoid of foreign teams, but it will also be devoid of supporters. According to USA Today, the teams will have 250 passes available for family and friends to attend the game.
How to Watch the 2021 Little League World Series Live Stream
The ESPN / ABC network family broadcasts sports, which can be viewed mostly on the main channels of both ESPN and ABC, with certain games also showing on ESPN2. The Little League World Series may be tough to follow for fans who live outside of the United States, particularly for those who rely on live streaming. In this situation, we propose that you have a look at PremiumTV. PremiumTV is a non-contract, non-subscription service that allows you to watch the most important sporting and entertainment events from across the world without the need for a VPN.
2021 Little League World Series Teams
Louisiana won the most recent Little League World Series in 2019, beating Curaçao in the championship game by an 8-0 score. With this year’s structure, the top-two teams from each area are represented by the top-two teams from that region. is the top team from the Southwest once again. They’re obviously a squad to keep an eye on as they compete among the Tom Seaver Championship Teams in the league.
Hank Aaron Championship Teams
- Hawaii, Nebraska, Michigan, Washington, Connecticut, New Jersey, Florida, and Texas are among the states represented.
Tom Seaver Championship Teams
- Tennessee, New Hampshire, Pennsylvania, Louisiana, Ohio, California, Oregon, and South Dakota are among the states represented.
2021 Little League World Series Schedule
|Date / Time (Eastern)||Result||Team 1||Team 2||Ballpark|
|August 19, 2021 @ 1 p.m.||Hawaii Wins 9-1||Connecticut||Hawaii||Volunteer|
|August 19, 2021 @ 3 p.m.||Ohio Wins 1-0||Tennessee||Ohio||Lamade|
|August 19, 2021 @ 5 p.m.||Nebraska Wins 5-2||New Jersey||Nebraska||Volunteer|
|August 19, 2021 @ 7 p.m.||California Wins 10-2||California||New Hampshire||Lamade|
|August 20, 2021 @ 1 p.m.||Oregon Wins 8-2||Pennsylvania||Oregon||Volunteer|
|August 20, 2021 @ 3 p.m.||Michigan Wins 8-0||Florida||Michigan||Lamade|
|August 20, 2021 @ 5 p.m.||South Dakota Wins 2-0||South Dakota||Louisiana||Volunteer|
|August 20, 2021 @ 7 p.m.||Texas Wins 6-0||Texas||Washington||Lamade|
|August 21, 2021 @ 1 p.m.||New Hampshire Wins 4-1||Tennessee||New Hampshire||Volunteer|
|August 21, 2021 @ 3 p.m.||New Jersey Wins 11-4||Connecticut||New Jersey||Lamade|
|August 21, 2021 @ 6 p.m.||Washington Wins 1-0||Florida||Washington||Volunteer|
|August 21, 2021 @ 8 p.m.||Louisiana Wins 5-3||Pennsylvania||Louisiana||Lamade|
|August 22, 2021 @ 9 a.m.||California Wins 9-0||California||Ohio||Volunteer|
|August 22, 2021 @ 11 a.m.||Hawaii Wins 11-3||Hawaii||Nebraska||Lamade|
|August 23, 2021 @ 1 p.m.||Michigan Wins 6-5||Michigan||Texas||Volunteer|
|August 23, 2021 @ 2 p.m.||South Dakota Wins 3-0||Oregon||South Dakota||Lamade|
|August 23, 2021 @ 5 p.m.||Ohio Wins 8-2||Louisiana||Ohio||Volunteer|
|August 23, 2021 @ 7 p.m.||Nebraska Wins 3-2||Washington||Nebraska||Lamade|
|August 24, 2021 @ 3 p.m.||Texas wins 2-1||Texas||New Jersey||Lamade|
|August 24, 2021 @ 7:30 p.m.||Oregon Wins 6-1||New Hampshire||Oregon||Lamade|
|August 25, 2021 @ 1 p.m.||Ohio Wins 4-3||Ohio||New Hampshire||Volunteer|
|August 25, 2021 @ 3 p.m.||Texas Wins 10-0||Nebraska||Texas||Lamade|
|August 25, 2021 @ 5 p.m.||South Dakota Wins 1-0||California||South Dakota||Volunteer|
|August 25, 2021 @ 7:30 p.m.||Hawaii Wins 2-0||Michigan||Hawaii||Lamade|
|August 26, 2021 @ 3 p.m.||Michigan Wins 15-6||Texas||Michigan||Lamade|
|August 26, 2021 @ 7:00 p.m.||Ohio Wins 4-2||Ohio||California||Lamade|
|August 28, 2021 @ 12:30 p.m.Tom Seaver Final||Ohio||South Dakota||Lamade|
|August 28, 2021 @ 3:30 p.m.Hank Aaron Final||Michigan||Hawaii||Lamade|
|August 29, 2021 @ 10 a.m.Consolation||TBA||TBA||Lamade|
|August 29, 2021 @ 3 p.m.Championship Final||TBA||TBA||Lamade|
Little League World Series 2021: Schedule, Results, TV Channel
A new season of the Little League World Series is ready to begin in South Williamsport, Pennsylvania, the site of the world’s most prestigious youth baseball competition. Hundreds of Little League 12-year-old All-Stars have traveled from all corners of the United States in order to fulfill their ambition of becoming a Little League World Series Champion. You can follow along as all of the Little League teams make their way through the bracket, which begins on Thursday and goes until August 29.
All of the game timings are in Eastern Time.
The eight champions of the United States area competition were all “A” teams. The eight runner-up teams from the United States were classified as “B” teams. Because of COVID regulations, there will be no international teams competing this year.
Tom Seaver teams
Nolensville Little League is located in the southeast region of the state (Nolensville, TN) NEW ENGLAND is a province of the United Kingdom. NMH Little League is an abbreviation for North Manchester-Hooksett Little League (Hooksett, N.H.) MID-ATLANTIC Upper Providence is abbreviated as A. Little League is a recreational baseball league that is open to children ages 5 to 14. (Oaks, PA) SOUTHWEST A=Lafayette Little League SOUTHWEST A=Southwest A (Lafayette, LA) OUTSTANDING LAKES B stands for West Side Little League (Hamilton, OH) Torrance Little League is represented by the letter WEST B.
Hank Aaron teams
WEST A stands for Honolulu Little League (Honolulu, HI) MIDWEST A=Hastings Baseball Little League is a baseball league in the Midwestern United States (Hastings, NE) A=Taylor North Little League in the GREAT LAKES (Taylor, MI) NORTHWEST A=Eastlake Little League of the NORTHWEST (Sammamish, WA) NEW ENGLAND is a province of the United Kingdom. Manchester Little League is abbreviated as B. (Manchester, CT) Toms River East Little League is a MID-ATLANTIC B team (Toms River, NJ) Martin County North Little League is located in the Southeast (Palm City, FL) Wylie Little League is located in the SOUTHWEST (Abilene, TX)
Hawaii defeated Connecticut 9-1 in the first game. The second game ended with Ohio defeating Tennessee 1-0. (8 innings) Nebraska 5, New Jersey in the third game. 2 Theme of the game: Toms River East goes into survival mode after losing in the Little League World Series. Game 4: California wins 10-2 over New Hampshire.
Friday, August 20
Oregon defeated Pennsylvania in the fifth game. Michigan defeated Florida 8-0 in the sixth game. Description: Taylor North’s Ethan Van Belle defeats Florida 8-0 in the Little League World Series opening game on Saturday. Story of the game: Real-time updates: Martin County suffers a loss in the first game of the Little League World Series. South Dakota 2, Louisiana 0 in the seventh game. Game Story:Gavin Weir and South Dakota pitch a combined no-hitter in the first game of the LLWS. Story of the Game: In a no-hitter in the Little League World Series, South Dakota pitcher Gavin Weir shut down Louisiana.
Story of the Game: In Texas’ victory over Washington in the Little League Baseball World Series, Ella Bruning creates history.
Saturday, August 21
Games of Elimination Game 9: New Hampshire wins 4-3 against Tennessee. 1 The Story of the Game: Nolensville loses to New Hampshire, putting an end to their Little League World Series journey. Game 10: New Jersey wins 11-11 against Connecticut. 4 New Jersey hits beast mode against Connecticut in an elimination game triumph during the Little League World Series. Washington 1, Florida 0 in the eleventh game. The Story of the Game:Martin County North’s ideal summer comes to an end with a loss at the Little League World Series.
Louisiana 5, Pennsylvania in the 12th game. 3 Story of the Game: The Louisiana squad maintains its ‘foot on the accelerator’ in order to stay alive in the Little League World Series.
Sunday, August 22
Game 13: California defeats Ohio, 9-0. 0 Game 14: Hawaii defeats Nebraska, 11-3. (7 innings) RELATED:Toms River East hopes to restore the Little League ‘Beast of the East’ by preserving the history of Frazier
Monday, August 23
Michigan defeated Texas 6-5 in Game 15 The year is 2021 in the game. Taylor North defeats Texas, 6-5, in the Little League World Series; watch the game thread replay During a three-hour rain delay, Michigan rallies to defeat Texas in the World Baseball Classic. South Dakota defeated Oregon 3 to 0 in the 16th game. “One through fourteen:” is the story of the game. The depth of South Dakota’s roster is evident in the state’s shutout elimination games in the Little League World Series. Game 19: Ohio defeats Louisiana 8-2.
In this game, Louisiana’s historic run comes to an end against Lafayette in the Little League World Series.
CONNECTED: How Toms River continues to produce Little League World Series champions
Tuesday, August 24
Games of Elimination Texas defeats New Jersey in Game 17 The Story of the Game: Toms River East loses to Texas, putting an end to their Little League World Series journey. Game Log: Wylie defeats New Jersey to extend its Little League World Series winning streak to four games. Game 18: New Hampshire defeats Oregon 6 to 1.
Wednesday, August 25
Games of Elimination Ohio defeats New Hampshire 4-3 in Game 21. Story of the Game: Hamilton West Side defeated New Hampshire 4-3 to go to the final six teams in the LLWS. Game 22: Texas defeats Nebraska 10 to 0. The Story of the Game: Texas defeats Nebraska and advances to the Little League World Series. Games in the Winner’s Bracket South Dakota defeated California in the 23rd game. ‘I’m not a showman,’ says the protagonist of the game. Gavin Weir’s second no-hitter of the LLWS propels South Dakota to the semifinals.
Theme of the game: Little League World Series in 2021: Taylor falls to Hawaii, 2-0, and is now one game away from elimination.
Thursday, August 26
Games of Elimination Michigan 15, Texas 6 in the 25th game. The Story of the Game: Taylor North (Michigan) thrashes Texas to advance to the Little League World Series playoffs. Game 26: Ohio defeats California 4-0. Story of the Game: Hamilton seeks retribution for a loss to California in the Little League World Series.
Saturday, August 28
Tom Seaver is a professional baseball player. Last game of the season: Ohio 5, South Dakota Game Description: Hamilton advances to the Little League World Series finals with a 5-2 victory against South Dakota. Final Game of Hank Aaron’s career: Michigan 2, Hawaii 1.
Sunday, August 29
Finale de consolation (Game 29): Hawaii 5, South Dakota 0. Game 30 of the Little League World Series saw Michigan defeat Ohio 2 to win the championship. The Story of the Game: Michigan’s Taylor North defeats Ohio, 5-2, to win the Little League World Series championship. In this game, Hamilton West Side finishes as the runner-up in the Little League World Series, after losing to Michigan. VIDEO: The Championship in 1998 In Williamsport, the Toms River squad was reunited.
Todd Frazier, a member of the Toms River East American Little League team that won the Little League Baseball World Series in 1998, is surprised by old little league teammates at the Little League Baseball World Series. Bob Karp is a well-known figure in the world of sports.
The fine print on the pitching regulations for Little League may be found here. When a pitcher hits the age restriction for his or her age group, the manager must withdraw the pitcher from the game (it is 85 pitches for the 12-year-olds). The pitcher, on the other hand, may choose to play another position in the game: Exception: A pitcher who is facing a batter and has reached the age limit set out in Regulation VI (c) may continue to pitch until any of the following circumstances is met: 1. That batter advances to second base; 2.
- The third out is recorded to bring the half-inning to a close.
- Providing that the pitcher is relocated, removed, or the game is concluded before throwing a pitch to another batter, the pitcher would be permitted to play the catcher position.
- Pitchers in the league who are 14 years old or younger must comply to the following rest regulations: If a player throws 66 or more pitches in a single day, he or she must take a minimum of four (4) calendar days off.
- A player who pitches 36-50 pitches in a day is required to take two (2) calendar days off from the game.
- If a player throws 1-20 pitches in a day, he or she is not required to take a single calendar day off.
Here is the list of Little League World Series Champions since 2000
The year 2021 is a leap year (To be determined) 2020 – *Due to COVID-19, there will be no event. Eastbank in the year 2019 (Louisiana) Honolulu, Hawaii – 2018 (Hawaii) Tokyo Kitasuna (Tokyo Kitasuna 2017) (Japan) Maine-Endwell, Maine-Endwell, Maine-Endwell (New York) 2015 – Tokyo-Kitasuna International Airport (Japan) 2014 – The city of Seoul (South Korea) Musashi-Fuchu – Musashi-Fuchu – 2013 (Japan) 2012 – Tokyo-Kitasuna International Airport (Japan) Huntington Beach, California – 2011 (California) Edogawa Minami was born in the year 2010.
- (Japan) Park View was built in 2009.
- Musashi-Fuchu was established in 2003.
- (Kentucky) The Kitasuna disaster occurred in 2001.
- (Venezuela) The Asbury Park Press’ Sherlon Christie has been covering sports at the Jersey Shore since 2004.
- Make sure you don’t miss any of his reporting by subscribing to his blog at To reach him, you may send an e-mail to [email protected], follow him on Twitter at and on Facebook at slot=”timestamp” “2021-08-16 09:02:10 +0000 UTC” is the publication date.
updatedate=”2021-08-29 23:06:44 +0000 UTC”> updatedate=”2021-08-29 23:06:44 +0000 UTC”>
[LIVE] Little League World Series 2021: Live Stream, Baseball TV Coverage Info, Schedule with Broadcasting Channels
To Stream the Little League World Series for FREE, just visit this link. The Little League World Series, which will take place in 2021, is the most prestigious children’s baseball competition in the world. This event will take held in the Pennsylvania town of South Williamsport. Continue reading this post for information on how to watch the Little League World Series live stream, television coverage information, a schedule, and more.
From Thursday, August 19, 2021 through Sunday, August 29, 2021 (inclusive). Start Time:1 p.m. Eastern Time South Williamsport is the location of the event. ESPN is the television channel to watch. ESPN Plus provides a live stream of the game.
Following a one-year break, the finest Little League teams from throughout the country will once again compete against one another to discover who is the greatest. Because of the coronavirus epidemic, the Little League World Series in 2020 has been postponed until further notice. When it returns, it will be without the presence of spectators since it has determined that, due to the increasing number of cases as a result of the delta variation, it would be safer to leave the stands vacant. Because to the epidemic, there will be no international teams competing in the event in 2021.
Every detail regarding the Little League World Series in 2021, including a complete television schedule, an updated bracket and results for each game, is provided here.
Little League World Series 2021: When and Where?
All games of the Little League World Series will take place in Williamsport, Pennsylvania, beginning on August 19 and continuing through August 29, when the title game will be played there.
What TV Channel will broadcast the coverage?
The Little League World Series will be shown live on ESPN during the week of July 15th. The Little League World Series will be shown live on ESPN during August, with one of the network’s channels slated to broadcast each of the games. The majority of the games will be shown on the main ESPN channel, with a handful being broadcast on ESPN2.
How to Live Stream Little league World Series Baseball 2021?
ESPN Plus will broadcast the Little League World Series live, and you can watch it here. The two semifinal games and the championship game, as well as two additional games in the bracket, will be broadcast on ESPN. Those interested in watching the Little League World Series online may do so on either ESPN+ or fuboTV, which both offer a 7-day free trial period. Due to the fact that ESPN is a cable network, you will need to subscribe to a cable package or a virtual multichannel video on demand (vMVPD) provider such as Fubo TV, Hulu with Live TV, Sling TV, or YouTube TV in order to watch any of the games showing on ESPN, ESPN 2 or ESPNU.
Little League World Series Schedule 2021:
- First game is at 1 p.m., and it pits Hawaii against Connecticut. The second game will be broadcast on ESPN and will feature Tennessee vs Ohio at 3 p.m. Nebraska vs. New Jersey, 5 p.m. on ESPN
- Game 3: Nebraska vs. New Jersey The fourth game will be broadcast on ESPN at 7 p.m. Game four will pit New Hampshire against California. ESPN
- First game is at 1 p.m., and it pits Hawaiian against Connecticut. The second game will be broadcast on ESPN and will take place at 3 p.m. Tennessee vs Ohio. The third game, Nebraska vs. New Jersey, will be broadcast on ESPN at 5 p.m. EST. The fourth game will be broadcast on ESPN at 7 p.m. New Hampshire against California. ESPN
- A.M. ET on ESPN
- B.M. ET on ESPN
- C.M ET on ESPN
- DHL ET on ESPN
- ESPN Games 6 and 8 will be broadcast live on ESPN2 at 6 p.m. ET. Game 11 will be shown live on ESPN2. The winner of Game 5 will face the loser of Game 7, which will be broadcast on ESPN at 8 p.m. ESPN
The 22nd of August is a Sunday.
- ESPN will broadcast Game 13: Winner of Game 2 against Winner of Game 4, beginning at 9 a.m.
- Game 14: Winner of Game 1 vs Winner of Game 3, beginning at 11 a.m.
- Game 15: Winner of Game 6 vs Winner of Game 8, beginning at 1 p.m.
- And Game 16: Winner of Game 5 vs Winner of Game 7, beginning at 3 p.m. ESPN2
Monday, August 23rd, 2018
- Game 17: Loser of Game 15 against Winner of Game 10, 1 p.m.
- Game 18: Loser of Game 16 vs Winner of Game 9, 3 p.m.
- Game 19: Winner of Game 12 vs Loser of Game 13: NBC
- Game 20: Winner of Game 12 vs Loser of Game 13, 5 p.m. Game 20 will be broadcast on ESPN2 at 7 p.m. ET and will pit the winner of Game 11 against the loser of Game 14. ESPN2
The 24th of August is a Tuesday.
- 3 p.m. on ESPN
- Game 22: Winner of Game 18 against Winner of Game 19, 7:30 p.m. on ESPN
- Games 21 and 22 are on ESPN
August 25, 2010 – Wednesday
- Game 23: Winner of Game 13 vs Winner of Game 16, 3 p.m. on ESPN
- Game 24: Winner of Game 14 vs Winner of Game 15, 7:30 p.m. on ESPN
- Game 25: Winner of Game 14 vs Winner of Game 16, 3 p.m. on ESPN
The 26th of August is a Thursday.
- Game 25: The winner of Game 24 will face the loser of Game 22 at 3 p.m. on ESPN
- Game 26: The loser of Game 23 will face the winner of Game 21 at 7:30 p.m. on ESPN
The 28th of August is a Saturday. Tom Seaver’s Farewell Address
- At 12:30 p.m., ESPN2, the winner of Game 23 will face the winner of Game 26 in Game 27.
Hank Aaron’s Farewell Tour
- Game 28: The winner of Game 24 will face the winner of Game 25, which will take place at 3:30 p.m. ESPN2
On Sunday, August 29, the consolation final will be played.
- 9:30 a.m. ET on ESPN
- Game 29: Loser of Game 27 vs Loser of Game 28, 10 a.m. ET on ESPN
Final Game of the Little League World Series
- On ESPN2, at 3 p.m., the winner of Game 27 faces the winner of Game 28 in Game 30.
Little League Baseball World Series fun facts:
- An all-Mexican team won the Little League World Series in 1957, becoming the first team from outside the country to do so. That year, Angel Macias threw the first and only perfect game ever in the LLWS, helping Monterrey defeat La Mesa, California, 4-0, to win the championship. Despite the fact that it only broadcast the championship game, the first Little League World Series was shown on ABC’s “Wide World of Sports” in 1963. The final of the LLWS has only been played once without a team from the United States, which occurred in 2009. When Mexicali, Mexico made it all the way to the final game, they were defeated by Seoul, South Korea. The League of Legends Global Series has always been referred to as a “world” series. Six other continents are represented, however no team from Europe, Africa, or the Middle East has advanced to the championship game. Little League was the birthplace of the batting helmet with ear covers, the aluminum bat, and the remote-controlled scoreboard, among other innovations. Eventually, Major League Baseball incorporated all three of these advancements into their game.